Posted on 2013-01-03. By anonymous.
by Myer Kutz
English | 2005 | ISBN: 0471449903 | 3600 pages | PDF | 54.94 MB
“Mechanical Engineers' Handbook, Third Edition, Four Volume Set provides a single source for all critical information needed by mechanical engineers in the diverse industries and job functions they find themselves. No single engineer can be a specialist in all areas that they are called on to work and the handbook provides a quick guide to specialized areas so that the engineer can know the basics and where to go for further reading.
"Wiley's latest may lay claim to being the most inclusive - both in breadth and depth - with this excellent reference. Kutz has successfully sought to include more "authoritative discussions, real-world examples, and insightful analyses. It is the addition of this extra text that will find appreciative readers, especially those relatively new to a topic." (American Reference Books Annual, 2008)
From the Publisher
Mechanical engineering encompasses a broad range of topics and specialized areas of study including aerospace, chemical, materials, nuclear, electrical, and general engineering. This book supplies all of the critical information relevent to mechanical engineering in an easy-to-use single-volume format. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.”
Please No mirrors.
- Ebooks list page : 20941
- 2013-10-29Encyclopedia of Bioethics (3rd edition, 5 Volume Set) [Repost]
- 2013-05-16Dermatology (3rd edition, 2-Volume Set) [Repost]
- 2013-02-16Abdominal-Pelvic MRI (3rd edition, 2 Volume Set) [Repost]
- 2012-04-03The Encyclopedia of Police Science (3rd edition, 2-volume set) [Repost]
- 2010-01-24The Gale Encyclopedia of Alternative Medicine, 3rd Edition - 4 Volume Set (repost) - Removed
- 2012-01-21Guide to the Engineering Management Body of Knowledge - American Society Of Mechanical Engineers - Removed
- 2011-12-18Guide to the Engineering Management Body of Knowledge - American Society Of Mechanical Engineers - Removed
- 2011-12-09Guide to the Engineering Management Body of Knowledge - American Society Of Mechanical Engineers - Removed
- 2021-03-13Comprehensive Biotechnology, 3rd Edition (6 Volume Set)
- 2019-11-21Human Performance, Workload, and Situational Awareness Measures Handbook, Third Edition - 2-Volume Set: Workload Measures (Volume 2) Ed 3
- 2019-10-02Real-Time Systems Design and Analysis; An Engineers Handbook, 3rd Edition
- 2019-03-10Mechanical Engineers' Handbook, Manufacturing and Management (Volume 3)
- 2019-03-01Mechanical Engineers' Handbook, Energy and Power (Volume 4)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] The Biomedical Engineering Handbook, Third Edition - 3 Volume Set: Biomedical Engineering Fundamentals (The Biomedical Engineering Handbook, Fourth Edition)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] The Industrial Electronics Handbook, Second Edition - Five Volume Set (Electrical Engineering Handbook)
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Mechanical Engineers' Handbook, Manufacturing and Management (Volume 3)
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Mechanical Engineers' Handbook, Energy and Power (Volume 4)
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Imaging in Oncology, 3rd edition (2 Volume Set)
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Textbook of Female Urology and Urogynecology, 3rd Edition (2 Volume Set)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.