Posted on 2022-10-10, by book2023.
Ellen Richard, "Maximizing Self-Reflections in the Classroom: Enhancing Learning for Students, Teachers, and Parents"
English | ISBN: 1032325178 | 2022 | 116 pages | PDF | 6 MB
What if we could guide children to self-reflect on their level of understanding, to learn what concepts they truly grasp and to identify those concepts with which they still struggle―before and after being assessed on these concepts? What if they could take this information and produce a plan to help themselves master material before an assessment? This practical book will enable you to work with students more effectively so they can evaluate their own levels of understanding, and determine strategies to get them from where they are academically to where they need to be. You'll also find out how to involve families, since self-reflection works better when students, teachers, and families partner in the learning process. Appropriate for K-8 teachers and curriculum coordinators, the book is perfect for teamwide book studies and teacher training. Examples are included throughout, and the appendix tools can be downloaded for classroom use.
More Ebooks ,Course Expensive Download Click Here --> https://dl4all.org || https://oneddl.org
Download From UploadCloud
DONWLOAD FROM RAPIDGATOR
- Ebooks list page : 54546
- 2020-04-26Humor in the Classroom: A Guide for Language Teachers and Educational Researchers
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Humor in the Classroom: A Guide for Language Teachers and Educational Researchers
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Humor in the Classroom: A Guide for Language Teachers and Educational Researchers
- 2022-08-24Envisioning the Future of Learning for Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- 2022-08-22Envisioning the Future of Learning for Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- 2021-11-23Working for Social Justice Inside and Outside the Classroom: A Community of Students, Teachers, Researchers, and Activis Ed 2
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Styles of Learning and Teaching: An Integrated Outline of Educational Psychology for Students, Teachers and Lecturers
- 2009-06-18Cornerstone Reflective Network Therapy - The How-To-Do-It Manual for Therapists, Teachers and Parents
- 2018-06-02Enhancing Self-esteem in the Classroom
- 2011-11-05The Arts (Britannica Learning Library)
- 2009-05-07Denis Lawrence - Enhancing Self-esteem in the Classroom
- 2019-07-10Mindfulness in the Classroom Mindful Principles for Social and Emotional Learning
- 2011-09-22Storytelling in the Classroom: Enhancing Traditional Oral Skills for Teachers and Pupils (Lucky Duck Books)
- 2008-12-09Storytelling in the Classroom: Enhancing Traditional Oral Skills for Teachers and Pupils by Alison Davies
- 2023-01-27Culture and Power in the Classroom Educational Foundations for the Schooling of Bicultural Students
- 2022-12-30Are Human Rights for Migrants Critical Reflections on the Status of Irregular Migrants in Europe and the United States
- 2022-12-26The Grieving Child in the Classroom A Guide for School-Based Professionals
- 2022-07-24Climbing Your Self-Discipline Tree The Three Stages Essential for Accomplishing Any Goal
- 2022-06-25Crossroads of the Classroom Narrative Intersections of Teacher Knowledge and Subject Matter (Advances in Research on Te
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.