Posted on 2011-09-04. By anonymous.
Philippe G. Ciarlet - Mathematical Elasticity. vol. 2: Theory of plates
Publisher: NÐ¾rth HÐ¾lland | 1997-08-05 | ISBN: 0444825703 | PDF | 497 pages | 16.97 MB
The objective of Volume II is to show how asymptotic methods, with the thickness as the "small" parameter, indeed provide a powerful means of justifying two-dimensional plate theories. More specifically, without any recourse to any a priori assumptions of a geometrical or mechanical nature, it is shown that in the linear case, the three-dimensional displacements, once properly scaled, converge in H1 towards a limit that satisfies the well-known two-dimensional equations of the linear Kirchhoff-Love theory; the convergence of stress is also established.
In the nonlinear case, again after ad hoc scalings have been performed, it is shown that the leading term of a formal asymptotic expansion of the three-dimensional solution satisfies well-known two-dimensional equations, such as those of the nonlinear Kirchhoff-Love theory, or the von KÃ¡rmÃ¡n equations. Special attention is also given to the first convergence result obtained in this case, which leads to two-dimensional large deformation, frame-indifferent, nonlinear membrane theories. It is also demonstrated that asymptotic methods can likewise be used for justifying other lower-dimensional equations of elastic shallow shells, and the coupled pluri-dimensional equations of elastic multi-structures, i.e., structures with junctions. In each case, the existence, uniqueness or multiplicity, and regularity of solutions to the limit equations obtained in this fashion are also studied.
>>> Download many interesting free eBooks HERE <<<
- Ebooks list page : 13317
- 2011-09-04Mathematical Elasticity. vol. 2: Theory of plates
- 2013-05-29Mathematical Elasticity, Volume 3: Theory of Shells (Repost)
- 2010-10-11Mathematical Elasticity, Volume 2: Theory of Plates
- 2012-02-10The Global Structure Of Visual Space (Advanced Series on Mathematical Psychology, Vol. 1) by Tarow Indow (Repost)
- 2011-12-05An Introduction to Mathematical Analysis for Economic Theory and Econometrics (Repost)
- 2011-05-26An Introduction to Mathematical Analysis for Economic Theory and Econometrics (repost)
- 2011-04-19Mathematical Elasticity, Volume 3: Theory of Shells
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Mathematical Elasticity : Theory of Plates (Developments in Aquaculture and Fisheries Science)
- 2013-06-24Methods of Modern Mathematical Physics, Vol. 3: Scattering Theory (Repost)
- 2013-04-23Mathematical Theory of Elasticity of Quasicrystals and Its Applications [Repost]
- 2012-02-29Plasticity: Mathematical Theory and Numerical Analysis (Interdisciplinary Applied Mathematics, Vol. 9.) by Weimin Han (Repost)
- 2011-07-06Mathematical Elasticity : Theory of Plates (Developments in Aquaculture and Fisheries Science)
- 2010-11-29Chemical Graph Theory: Introduction and Fundamentals (Mathematical Chemistry, Vol 1) (repost)
- 2009-05-14An Introduction to the Mathematical Theory of Vibrations of Elastic Plates (repost)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Mathematical Elasticity : Theory of Shells (Computer-Aided Chemical Engineering)
- 2017-11-30[PDF] The Game's Afoot! Game Theory in Myth and Paradox (Student Mathematical Library, Vol. 5) (Student Mathematical Library, V. 5)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Theory of Conjectural Variations (Series on Mathematical Economics and Game Theory - Vol. 2)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Galois Theory (Notre Dame Mathematical Lectures, Vol. 2)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] An Introduction to Morse Theory (Translations of Mathematical Monographs, Vol. 208)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.