Posted on 2013-05-29. By anonymous.
English | 1988 | ISBN: 0444702598 | 465 pages | PDF | 3 MB
This volume is a thorough introduction to contemporary research in elasticity, and may be used as a working textbook at the graduate level for courses in pure or applied mathematics or in continuum mechanics. It provides a thorough description (with emphasis on the nonlinear aspects) of the two competing mathematical models of three-dimensional elasticity, together with a mathematical analysis of these models. The book is as self-contained as possible.
- Ebooks list page : 22356
- 2013-05-29Mathematical Elasticity, Volume 3: Theory of Shells (Repost)
- 2011-04-19Mathematical Elasticity, Volume 3: Theory of Shells
- 2010-10-11Mathematical Elasticity, Volume 2: Theory of Plates
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Recent Developments in Anisotropic Heterogeneous Shell Theory: Applications of Refined and Three-dimensional Theory - Volume IIA (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- 2014-03-10Fundamentals of Mathematical Statistics: Probability for Statistics (Volume 1) (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-11-20Three-Dimensional Integration and Modeling (repost)
- 2012-12-09Unbiased Stereology: Three-Dimensional Measurement in Microscopy (Repost)
- 2012-05-07Chung J. Kuo, "Three-Dimensional Holographic Imaging" (Repost)
- 2012-03-07Mathematical Cosmology and Extragalactic Astronomy, Volume 68 (Repost)
- 2011-07-04Fundamentals of Three-dimensional Digital Image Processing (repost)
- 2010-12-24Fundamentals of Three-dimensional Digital Image Processing (Repost)
- 2010-02-03Fundamentals of Three-dimensional Digital Image Processing (Repost)
- 2011-04-19Mathematical Elasticity: Three-dimensional Elasticity, Volume 1
- 2011-07-06Mathematical Elasticity: Three-dimensional Elasticity v. 1 (Studies in Mathematics & Its Applications)
- 2013-03-28Mathematical Problems in Elasticity and Homogenization (Repost)
- 2012-01-12Group Theory and Three-dimensional Manifolds (Mathematical Monograph, No. 4) by John R. Stallings (Repost)
- 2012-01-11Group Theory and Three-dimensional Manifolds (Mathematical Monograph, No. 4) by John R. Stallings (Repost)
- 2011-09-24Mathematical Problems in Elasticity and Homogenization [Repost]
- 2011-09-04Mathematical Elasticity. vol. 2: Theory of plates [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.