Posted on 2012-12-07. By anonymous.
7xAudio CDs in MP3 / English: MP3, 96 kb/s (1 ch) | Duration: ~8 hours | 345 mb
“Since the formation of the American Republic the principles of free enterprise and equal opportunity have been at the very core of economic philosophy. During the revolution, colonists fought not only for intangibles like â€œlibertyâ€ and â€œjustice,â€ but also for the promises of a free market that provided everyone with the opportunity to pursue economic advancement regardless of social position and unsubjugated to a crown. America quickly became a society in which an individualâ€™s success would be measured not by birthright, but rather by determination. In this atmosphere, men and women have sought fortune limited only by their own abilities, their willingness to work hard, and their courage in the face of unknown dangers. In this course, weâ€™ll examine the lives and careers of successful men and women who seized the opportunities offered by the vibrant and open economy that has ensued. Weâ€™ll examine how each of these individuals found the necessary resourcesâ€”both economic and personalâ€”to achieve greatness in the business arena. In doing so, we hope not only to arrive at a better understanding of American business history in general, but also to commune with its greatest visionariesâ€”its Masters of Enterprise.”
Lecture 1 The Business of America
Lecture 2 John Jacob Astor: From Furs to Real Estate
Lecture 3 Cyrus McCormick: The Business of Agriculture
Lecture 4 Cornelius Vanderbilt and Jay Gould: Speculating on America
Lecture 5 Andrew Carnegie and John D. Rockefeller: An Obsession for Efficiency
Lecture 6 J.P. Morgan: The Triumph of the Money Man
Lecture 7 Henry Ford and Alfred P. Sloan: Capturing the Dream
Lecture 8 Walt Disney: The Business of Fantasy
Lecture 9 Robert Woodruff: As American as Coke
Lecture 10 Ray Kroc: The Industrialization of Eating
Lecture 11 Sam Walton: Will the Real Uncle Sam Please Stand Up?
Lecture 12 Mary Kay Ash: What Do Women Want?
Lecture 13 Andrew Grove and Bill Gates: Intel (and Microsoft) Inside
Lecture 14 The Past and Future of American Business
Do not forget to check my blog! Updated regularly!
- Ebooks list page : 20725
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Masters of Enterprise: (American Business History and the People Who Made It)
- 2013-10-21H.W. Brands, "The Masters of Enterprise: American Business History and the People Who Made It"
- 2010-02-04The Masters of Enterprise: American Business History and the People Who Made It
- 2013-10-07The Science Class You Wish You Had: The Seven Greatest Scientific Discoveries in History and the People Who Made Them
- 2018-06-23The American Political Tradition And the Men Who Made It [Audiobook]
- 2018-04-29The American Political Tradition: And the Men Who Made It [Audiobook]
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Downtown America: A History of the Place and the People Who Made It (Historical Studies of Urban America)
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Delta: An Airline and Its Aircraft : The Illustrated History of a Major U.S. Airline and the People Who Made It
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Downtown America: A History of the Place and the People Who Made It (Historical Studies of Urban America)
- 2012-12-23The American Political Tradition (And the Men Who Made it)
- 2010-12-25Downtown America: A History of the Place and the People Who Made It (Historical Studies of Urban America)
- 2010-01-16Delta: An Airline and Its Aircraft. The Illustrated History of a Major U.S. Airline and the People Who Made It
- 2020-11-24Prosecco: The Wine and the People Who Made it a Success
- 2018-08-23The House: The dramatic story of the Sydney Opera House and the people who made it
- 2018-08-18The House: The dramatic story of the Sydney Opera House and the people who made it
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Curiosity: An Inside Look at the Mars Rover Mission and the People Who Made It Happen
- 2012-06-15Witchcraft Through the Ages: The Story of Haxan, the World's Strangest Film, and the Man Who Made It (Repost)
- 2021-05-12Yankee Don't Go Home!: Mexican Nationalism, American Business Culture, and the Shaping of Modern Mexico, 1920 1950
- 2018-01-08[PDF] From Higher Aims to Hired Hands: The Social Transformation of American Business Schools and the Unfulfilled Promise of Management as a Profession
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.