Posted on 2021-10-03, by 0nelovee.
Created by Management Study Guide | Last updated 4/2019
Duration: 33m | 1 section | 12 lectures | Video: 1280x720, 44 KHz | 378 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub
Technical writing can be said as simplifying the complex.
What you'll learn
What is Technical Writing
Goal of Technical Writing
What are the categories in Technical Writing
What is Technical Communication
How to become a Subject Matter Expert
How to master Technical Writing
Making Complex information into simple
Tone in technical writing
Formatting techniques in technical writing
How to use graphics in technical writing
Editing techniques in technical writing
No prior knowledge is required
Technical writing can be said as simplifying the complex. To put it in other words, technical writing involves communicating complex information in a simple way to those who need it to complete a task. Technical writing is a part of technical communication. Technical writing has been present for a long time. As a profession, technical communication began around the time of World War 1. Technical writing is not only confined to writing manuals for computers and software but present in any field or industry where complex ideas needs to be communicated in a simple way.
Accurate information is gathered for a particular audiences to help them in achieving their goals. Goals may be to install a software application, operating industrial equipment, consuming a medicine or any other range of possible activities. Technical writing is significant whenever an activity requires expertise or skill to perform.;
A vast amount of technical writing is used by the industries and businesses to brief internal procedures, design and produce a product, define policies, sell products and services. Technical writing has a minor share aimed at the general consumer audience. The leading professional association representing technical writing, Society for Technical Communication, hosts a number of special interest groups for these different aspects of the profession.
Technical communications, a field within business communication has a wide variety of subjects that work in association with each other to communicate complex information in a simple manner to those who need it to accomplish a task.;As a writer, you can explore new ideas by digging deep into your subject and garnering various information from reliable sources. As a part of this profession, you will be connecting ideas and meeting new people who can enlighten you with more information which will deepen your knowledge.
Who this course is for:WritersSubject Matter ExpertsAcademiciansBloggersAuthors
- Ebooks list page : 49718
- 2021-10-24Udemy - Mastering the Art of Technical Writing
- 2021-01-08Writing Maintainable Unit Tests Mastering the art of loosely coupled unit tests
- 2021-01-07Writing Maintainable Unit Tests: Mastering the art of loosely coupled unit tests
- 2012-06-14Frank Miller: The Art of Sin City (French Edition)
- 2012-06-10The Art and Making of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- 2012-05-11The Art of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
- 2012-05-11The Art of Computer Programming, Volume 4A: Combinatorial Algorithms, Part 1 - Removed
- 2012-05-11The Art of How to Train Your Dragon - Removed
- 2012-03-13Bill Underwood - Combato The Art Of Self-Defence for Soldier and Civilian (Men & Women)
- 2012-03-11The Art of Mathematics: Coffee Time in Memphis By Bela BollobÃ¡s
- 2011-12-02Roman's Lab Vol. 31 - Mastering The Opening Forum Series, A Repertoire For Black Part 1
- 2011-12-02Roman's Lab Vol. 32 - Mastering The Opening Forum Series, A Repertoire For Black Part 2
- 2011-11-18The Art of What Works: How Success Really Happens
- 2011-10-09The Art of SpeedReading People How to Size People Up and Speak Their Language by Paul D. Tieger
- 2011-09-01Roman's Lab Vol. 36 - The Art Of Defense
- 2011-08-31Roman's Lab Vol. 34 - Mastering The Opening Forum Series: The Nimzo Indian Defense
- 2011-08-31Roman's Lab Vol. 33 - Mastering The Opening Forum Series, Crushing Lines for White - Removed
- 2011-08-30Roman's Lab Vol. 31 - Mastering The Opening Forum Series, A Repertoire For Black Part 1
- 2011-08-07Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.