Posted on 2014-03-05. By anonymous.
Michelle G. Craske, Martin M. Antony, David H. Barlow - Mastering Your Fears and Phobias: Therapist Guide (2nd edition)
Published: 2006-09-07 | ISBN: 0195189175 | PDF | 176 pages | 1 MB
Specific Phobia is the most commonly occurring anxiety disorder with approximately 12.5% of the general population reporting at least one specific phobia during their lives. People may fear heights, flying, spiders, blood, water, and any other number of circumscribed objects or situations. Research has shown the most effective treatment for these fears and phobias is an exposure-based, cognitive-behavioral program. Written by renowned researchers, this Therapist Guide provides you with all the information you need to help your clients ease their anxiety and conquer their fears. Whether they are afraid of dentists, dogs, or driving, you can teach your clients the necessary skills to overcome their phobia in as little as a few weeks. The strategies outlined in this book include exposure exercises and cognitive restructuring techniques. The corresponding Workbook includes blank forms and records for tracking progress and allows the client to extend the therapeutic experience outside of the office. Together, both books form a comprehensive package that has proven to be the most effective and successful treatment available for specific phobia. TreatmentsThatWorkTM represents the gold standard of behavioral healthcare interventions! All programs have been rigorously tested in clinical trials and are backed by years of research A prestigious scientific advisory board, led by series Editor-In-Chief David H. Barlow, reviews and evaluates each intervention to ensure that it meets the highest standard of evidence so you can be confident that you are using the most effective treatment available to date Our books are reliable and effective and make it easy for you to provide your clients with the best care available Our corresponding workbooks contain psychoeducational information, forms and worksheets, and homework assignments to keep clients engaged and motivated.
No Other Mirrors, Please!
- Ebooks list page : 25407
- 2014-03-06Mastery of Your Anxiety and Worry: Therapist Guide (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Mastering Your Fears and Phobias: Workbook, 2nd Edition (Treatments That Work)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Mastering Your Fears and Phobias: Workbook, 2nd Edition (Treatments That Work)
- 2020-05-22Conquer Your Fears and Phobias for Teens: How to Build Courage and Stop Fear from Holding You Back
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Conquer Your Fears and Phobias for Teens: How to Build Courage and Stop Fear from Holding You Back (Instant Help Solutions)
- 2019-01-10Bicycling in Florida The Cyclist's Road and Off-Road Guide, 2nd Edition
- 2018-12-20Bicycling in Florida The Cyclist's Road and Off-Road Guide, 2nd Edition
- 2018-09-22Manage Your Project Portfolio Increase Your Capacity and Finish More Projects, 2nd Edition
- 2018-07-28Manage Your Project Portfolio Increase Your Capacity and Finish More Projects, 2nd Edition
- 2018-06-26Manage Your Project Portfolio Increase Your Capacity and Finish More Projects, 2nd Edition
- 2018-06-13Manage Your Project Portfolio Increase Your Capacity and Finish More Projects, 2nd Edition
- 2014-06-12Enhancing Sexuality: A Problem-Solving Approach to Treating Dysfunction Therapist Guide (2nd edition)
- 2014-06-07Enhancing Sexuality: A Problem-Solving Approach to Treating Dysfunction Therapist Guide (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-08-08GSLIB: Geostatistical Software Library and User's Guide (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2008-02-07[request]Principles and Prevention of Corrosion (2nd Edition)
- 2020-03-03Mastering Linux Security and Hardening: Protect your Linux systems from intruders, malware attacks, and other cyber threats, 2nd Edition
- 2020-01-02Mastering Python Networking: Your one-stop solution to using Python for network automation, DevOps, and Test-Driven Development, 2nd Edition Ed 2
- 2019-12-03Mastering Spring 5: An effective guide to build enterprise applications using Java Spring and Spring Boot framework, 2nd Edition
- 2018-05-07From Fearful to Fear Free A Positive Program to Free Your Dog from Anxiety, Fears, and Phobias
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.