Mastering Windows PowerShell Scripting - Second Edition: One-stop guide to automating administrative...
Posted on 2017-11-03, by manhneovn.
Mastering Windows PowerShell Scripting - Second Edition: One-stop guide to automating administrative tasks by Chris Dent
English | 27 Oct. 2017 | ISBN: 1787126307 | ASIN: B01NBI97UZ | 440 Pages | AZW3 | 1.63 MB
Master the art of automating and managing your environment using PowerShell
About This Book
Find quick solutions to automate your environment with ease
Work with large amounts of data effortlessly with PowerShell data types and secure them
Packed with real-world examples to automate and simplify the management of your Windows environment
Who This Book Is For
If you are a system administrator who wants to become an expert in controlling and automating your Windows environment, then this book is for you. It is also for those new to the PowerShell language.
What You Will Learn
Optimize code through the use of functions, switches, and looping structures
Install PowerShell on your Linux system
Utilize variables, hashes, and arrays to store data
Work with Objects and Operators to test and manipulate data
Parse and manipulate different data types
Write .NET classes with ease within the PowerShell
Create and implement regular expressions in PowerShell scripts
Deploy applications and code with PowerShell's Package management modules
Leverage session-based remote management
Manage files, folders, and registries through the use of PowerShell
PowerShell scripts offer a handy way to automate various chores. Working with these scripts effectively can be a difficult task.
This comprehensive guide starts from scratch and covers advanced-level topics to make you a PowerShell expert. The first module, PowerShell Fundamentals, begins with new features, installing PowerShell on Linux, working with parameters and objects, and also how you can work with .NET classes from within PowerShell.
In the next module, you'll see how to efficiently manage large amounts of data and interact with other services using PowerShell. You'll be able to make the most of PowerShell's powerful automation feature, where you will have different methods to parse and manipulate data, regular expressions, and WMI.
After automation, you will enter the Extending PowerShell module, which covers topics such as asynchronous processing and, creating modules. The final step is to secure your PowerShell, so you will land in the last module, Securing and Debugging PowerShell, which covers PowerShell execution policies, error handling techniques, and testing.
By the end of the book, you will be an expert in using the PowerShell language.
Style and approach
This practical guide covers all the advanced PowerShell functionalities that an administrator needs to learn to automate their environments.
- Ebooks list page : 33100
- 2020-02-05Mastering Windows PowerShell Scripting: One-stop guide to automating administrative tasks, 2nd Edition Ed 2
- 2020-12-21Mastering Windows PowerShell Scripting, 3rd Edition
- 2019-12-04Mastering Windows PowerShell Scripting: Automate and manage your environment using PowerShell Core 6.0, 3rd Edition
- 2019-10-25Mastering Windows PowerShell Scripting: Automate and manage your environment using PowerShell Core 6.0, 3rd Edition
- 2019-09-30Mastering Windows PowerShell Scripting: Automate and manage your environment using PowerShell Core 6.0, 3rd Edition - Removed
- 2014-01-31Windows PowerShell Cookbook, 3rd edition: The Complete Guide to Scripting Microsoft's Command Shell - eazydoc.com
- 2013-01-10Windows PowerShell Cookbook, 3rd edition: The Complete Guide to Scripting Microsoft's Command Shell
- 2018-03-11Windows Server 2016 Automation with PowerShell Cookbook - Second Edition (True PDF)
- 2012-05-16Designing Embedded Systems with PIC Microcontrollers, Second Edition: Principles and Applications
- 2012-01-01Fiber Bragg Gratings, Second Edition (Optics and Photonics Series) - Removed
- 2011-11-22Database System Implementation (Second Edition)
- 2011-11-02Electrical Engineering 101, Second Edition: Everything You Should Have Learned in School...but Probably Didn't
- 2011-10-29CSS The Missing Manual Second Edition
- 2011-09-16Fiber Bragg Gratings, Second Edition (Optics and Photonics Series) - Removed
- 2011-08-26Handbook of Human-Computer Interaction, Second Edition
- 2021-03-22Mastering Communication at Work, Second Edition: How to Lead, Manage, and Influence, 2nd Edition
- 2021-02-18Mastering Communication at Work, Second Edition: How to Lead, Manage, and Influence, 2nd Edition
- 2021-02-07Mastering Communication at Work, Second Edition: How to Lead, Manage, and Influence, 2nd Edition
- 2021-01-08Mastering Machine Learning Algorithms - Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.