Posted on 2019-05-06, by nokia241186.
Mastering Python for Finance by James Ma Weiming
English | April 29, 2015 | ISBN: 1784394513 | 292 pages | PDF/EPUB/MOBI | 30 Mb
Understand, design, and implement state-of-the-art mathematical and statistical applications used in finance with Python
About This BookExplore financial models used by the industry and ways of solving them with this guideDiscover the various features that Python provides for scientific computing and harness them to enhance your financial applicationsBuild state-of-the-art infrastructure for critical aspects such as modeling, trading, pricing, and analyticsWho This Book Is For
If you are an undergraduate or graduate student, a beginner to algorithmic development and research, or a software developer in the financial industry who is interested in using Python for quantitative methods in finance, this is the book for you. It would be helpful to have a bit of familiarity with basic Python usage, but no prior experience is required.
What You Will LearnPerform interactive computing with IPython NotebookSolve linear equations of financial models and perform ordinary least squares regressionExplore nonlinear modeling and solutions for optimum points using root-finding algorithms and solversDiscover different types of numerical procedures used in pricing optionsModel fixed-income instruments with bonds and interest ratesManage big data with NoSQL and perform analytics with HadoopBuild a high-frequency algorithmic trading platform with PythonCreate an event-driven backtesting tool and measure your strategiesIn Detail
Built initially for scientific computing, Python quickly found its place in finance. Its flexibility and robustness can be easily incorporated into applications for mathematical studies, research, and software development.
With this book, you will learn about all the tools you need to successfully perform research studies and modeling, improve your trading strategies, and effectively manage risks. You will explore the various tools and techniques used in solving complex problems commonly faced in finance.
You will learn how to price financial instruments such as stocks, options, interest rate derivatives, and futures using computational methods. Also, you will learn how you can perform data analytics on market indexes and use NoSQL to store tick data.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- 2019-03-23Mastering Python for Finance
- Ebooks list page : 40435
- 2021-01-14Mastering Python for Finance, 2nd Edition
- 2020-02-24Mastering Python for Finance: Implement advanced state-of-the-art financial statistical applications using Python, 2nd Edition
- 2019-07-03Mastering Python for Finance, 2nd Edition
- 2019-05-11Mastering Python for Finance (True PDF)
- 2019-03-23Mastering Python for Finance
- 2020-12-05Python for Finance: Mastering Data Driven Finance, 2nd Edition (True PDF)
- 2019-03-02Python for Finance: Mastering Data-Driven Finance, 2nd Edition (True EPUB)
- 2018-12-14Python for Finance Mastering Data-Driven Finance
- 2021-08-13Python For Finance Investment Fundamentals And Data Analytics 2018
- 2021-08-11Mastering Python for Bioinformatics How to Write Flexible, Documented, Tested Python Code for Research Computing (True PDF)
- 2021-08-08Mastering Python for Networking and Security, 2nd Edition (repost)
- 2021-04-02Mastering Python for Bioinformatics
- 2021-03-05Python for Finance: Financial Analysis for Investing
- 2021-02-22Python for Finance: Financial Analysis for Investing
- 2021-01-09Python for Finance Cookbook: Over 50 recipes for applying modern Python libraries to financial data analysis
- 2021-01-08Mastering Python for Networking and Security, 2nd Edition
- 2021-01-08Python for Finance Cookbook
- 2021-01-07Mastering Python for Networking and Security: Leverage the scripts and libraries of Python version 3.7 and beyond, 2nd Edition
- 2020-12-29Mastering Python for Networking and Security, 2nd Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.