Posted on 2018-03-20, by fubber.
Create your own trends
Marc Jacobs' infamous grunge collection got him fired. It also won him the CFDA Womenswear Designer of the Year Award. In his first online class, the 11-time CFDA Award-winning designer teaches his hands-on process for creating clothes that push boundaries and set trends. Learn Marc's construction techniques, how he creates unique shapes and silhouettes, and how you can develop your own ideas from the first sketch to the final piece.
Meet Marc. In his first lesson, the CFDA Award-winning designer describes the scope of his class, from inspiration to runway shows, and explains his goal: to inspire, encourage, and enlighten you on your journey in fashion.
Getting Started: Teach Yourself Design
You don't need to be an expert at knitting, sewing, or pattern making to be a great designer. But Marc recommends learning the basics to help you find and refine your creative voice.
Music, architecture, fictional characters-they've all inspired Marc and his work. Here, he talks about the importance of keeping your eyes-and mind-open to inspiration, no matter where you find it.
Show all 18 Lessons
Sketching Your Ideas
See how Marc approaches the sketching process. Learn what tools he uses and what he tries to accomplish in a sketch, and then watch as Marc completes a sketch.
The Creative Process of Design
Every designer approaches the creative process differently. Marc shares what his creative process entails, including how he uses mood boards and thinks about trends.
For Marc, it all begins with fabric. Learn how Marc chooses fabrics for his designs and how he works with different fibers. Then learn the story behind the fabric choices for three of his garments.
Creating Shapes and Silhouettes
The shape and silhouette of your garment can be a very important part of communicating the message you want in your design. In this chapter, Marc discusses his approach to creating silhouettes and breaks down the silhouette choices behind three of his garments.
Patterns and Muslins
Marc discusses the process of going from sketch to pattern and why your first toile will never be perfect. Marc has also provided a pattern from his studio for you to download and study.
Constructing Your Garment
Marc shares his favorite construction techniques and how he approaches the construction process for his designs.
Case Study: Construction Techniques
Marc breaks down the construction techniques in three of his garments, demonstrating what each technique achieved for each design.
Developing a Collection
A collection is more than just a series of garments. Marc shares his philosophy on what makes a cohesive collection.
From Idea to Runway: Fall 2017 Case Study
Follow along as Marc breaks down the entire process for creating his Fall 2017 collection, from inspiration to runway.
Working With a Team and Collaboration
Marc believes strongly in collaboration in the design process. Marc shares what he looks for in his collaborators and how he has worked with artists in the past to create unique designs.
For Marc, it all leads to the runway. Learn Marc's approach for creating an exciting show, including what he looks for in models.
Designing for a Fashion House: Louis Vuitton
Learn from Marc's experience at the venerable fashion house Louis Vuitton and how he approached respecting-and disrespecting-the brand's history.
Surviving the Fashion Industry
The fashion industry can be tumultuous, even for the best of designers. In this chapter, Marc shares some tips on how you can survive and thrive.
Learn about Marc's transformation from fashion student to world-renowned designer.
Pursue Your Love for Fashion
Marc ends his Masterclass by encouraging you to ask questions, be fearless, and always pursue your love of fashion.
1) Join the Files with Free Splitter v5 if extension ends with chunk00
2)Save the file as a .rar extension
3) Extract the archives with Winrar 5 with password
- Ebooks list page : 35966
- 2020-04-12MasterClass - Marc Jacobs Teaches Fashion Design
- 2019-06-09MasterClass - Marc Jacobs Teaches Fashion Design
- 2018-11-24MasterClass - Marc Jacobs Teaches Fashion Design
- 2018-09-26Masterclass - Marc Jacobs Teaches Fashion Design
- 2018-06-28Masterclass - Marc Jacobs Teaches Fashion Design
- 2018-05-28Masterclass - Marc Jacobs Teaches Fashion Design
- 2018-05-03MasterClass - Marc Jacobs Teaches Fashion Design
- 2018-03-24MasterClass - Marc Jacobs Teaches Fashion Design
- 2019-09-16Marc Jacobs Teaches Fashion Design
- 2019-06-30Marc Jacobs Teaches Fashion Design
- 2019-06-29Marc Jacobs Teaches Fashion Design
- 2020-07-26MasterClass - Kelly Wearstler Teaches Interior Design
- 2020-06-18MasterClass - Kelly Wearstler Teaches Interior Design
- 2020-05-22MasterClass - Kelly Wearstler Teaches Interior Design
- 2020-05-13MasterClass - Kelly Wearstler Teaches Interior Design - Removed
- 2020-04-29MasterClass - Kelly Wearstler Teaches Interior Design - Removed
- 2020-04-28MasterClass - Kelly Wearstler Teaches Interior Design - Removed
- 2020-04-14Masterclass Kelly Wearstler Teaches Interior Design - Removed
- 2020-03-23MasterClass - Kelly Wearstler Teaches Interior Design - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.