Posted on 2021-06-25, by mitsumi.
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
When beginning any edit, if you don't have a process, things can get messy and overwhelming, fast! Having a tried and true process that's simple and easy to follow will help cut out the guesswork and allow you to focus all of your brainpower on creative storytelling.
Hi, I'm Sean Dykink, a filmmaker and editor from Vancouver Canada. Throughout my career, I've had the opportunity to improve my own editing process and am excited to help you refine yours too!
After taking this class...
You will gain a solid understanding of the post-production process that you can use when establishing your own workflow or refining your current one. This class will help you think more critically about the how and why of the story you are telling. You will find that you have the power to create purpose with your edits and gain more leverage over how an audience views your edit.
What will you learn in this class?
Get in-depth training on the post-production process, from preparation to delivery.
Learn how to connect your edit to its audience
Editing with purpose
Choosing the best shots for your story
How sound, and color contribute to a successful story
Learn a step-by-step process that can be applied to any edit
Prepare and organize
Assembly to final cut
Tips for smooth looking edits
Creating a great soundscape
Techniques to achieve accurate colour correction
Who is this class for?
This class is designed for editors who have a basic technical ability using their preferred editing program. There are a lot of lessons that do not require technical editing skills that all levels can learn from. The beginner will come out with a better understanding of the overall post-production process whereas the advanced user may be surprised to learn the "why" behind their editing choices and perhaps pick up some useful tips along the way. This class is great for editors who want to develop their own process and workflow or refine one that is already in place.
What do you need before taking this class?
All you need is an editing program to try out the learned processes! I recommend using Premiere Pro but you are welcome to use the program you are most comfortable with. Eventually, there will be some lessons (11, 12, 13, 14, 17) that will include filters or processes within Premiere Pro that might not be exactly the same as in another program.
- Ebooks list page : 48105
- 2021-06-26Master the Video Editing Process: From Creative Brief to Finished Project
- 2021-11-09Udemy - Premiere Pro 2021 Video Editing Course from Beginner to Pro
- 2021-10-11Premiere Pro 2021 Video Editing Course from Beginner to Pro
- 2021-09-03Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 Master Class Video Editing
- 2020-03-08Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 Master Class Video Editing
- 2020-01-13Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 Master Class Video Editing
- 2019-08-29The Personal Branding Process for Creative Freelancers
- 2019-04-29SEO Crash Course 2017 Master The Art of SEO From A To Z
- 2019-04-09SEO Crash Course 2017 Master The Art of SEO From A To Z
- 2019-04-02SEO Crash Course 2017 Master The Art of SEO From A To Z
- 2019-03-31SEO Crash Course 2017 Master The Art of SEO From A To Z
- 2019-03-25SEO Crash Course 2017 Master The Art of SEO From A To Z
- 2019-03-24SEO Crash Course 2017 Master The Art of SEO From A To Z
- 2019-03-04SEO Crash Course 2017 Master The Art of SEO From A To Z
- 2019-03-04SEO Crash Course 2017 - Master The Art of SEO From A To Z
- 2017-12-29[PDF] How to Master the Art of Selling from SmarterComics
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Video Editing: Moving from Production to Post
- 2017-08-12Video Editing: Moving from Production to Post
- 2016-08-06The Logo Design Process From Start To Finish
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.