Posted on 2020-09-26, by perica123.
Master Laravel PHP for Beginners and Intermediate
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 11.4 GB | Duration: 30 section | 221 lectures | (30h 12m)
What you'll learn
Master Eloquent, Controllers, Views and all the basics
Advanced features like Queues, Polymorphic relationships, Service Container
Learn all the theory while building a real application as you progress!
Setting up PHP with Apache on Windows and Mac
How to use Visual Studio Code effectively
Creating APIs, serializing data, API resources and API testing
Routes and Controllers
Laravel Tinker - command line playground to Laravel
Creating Forms, CSRF tokens
One to One, One to Many, Many to Many relationships
Local and Global Eloquent Query Scopes
Database seeding and factories
Authorization (Policies and Gates)
How to use queues
Files and file uploads
How to send e-mails
Observers, Events, Listeners and Subscribers
Services, Service Container, Contracts and Facades
Using Traits in Laravel - SoftDeletes and creating your own!
Basic PHP and Object Oriented Programming understanding
Learn Laravel with this brand new course covering Laravel from A-Z for beginners!
So far I've created 3 courses on Udemy and all of them were about Symfony. I have 13000+ happy students and my courses are Best Sellers in the Symfony category. It's time for a new, detailed as no other Laravel course on Udemy!
Laravel is becoming the most popular choice among PHP developers these days. It's easiest to start with, most fun to use and very performant tool and ecosystem of tools, that just lets you get the job done.
Let's be honest, Web Development became Rocket Science. Before you set up your environment, all the required libraries, tools and settings - it can be a week before you can write a "Hello World" program. Laravel is different. It just works. Out of the box, with sensible defaults. It let's you use all modern techniques and tools of Web Development with ease. Let's see:
Sending E-mails? Checked
Service Container? Checked
Queues and Background Processing? Checked
Web Sockets? Checked
Powerful Database Abstraction? Checked
Database Migrations? Checked
Database seeding (generating fake data)? Checked
Powerful MVC abstraction? Checked
Powerful Filesystem abstraction (local file system, Amazon S3)? Checked
Caching (Redis, Memcached)? Checked
Handling sessions? Checked
Serializing to JSON? Checked
Authentication (User Registration, Logging in)? Checked
Authorization (User Permissions)? Checked
Event based applications? Checked
The best thing about that is this is not only a powerful framework, it's actually easy to use and understand, even by beginners. I've created this course with beginners in mind. I explain the topics the way, that you only learn about something when you are ready for it. It's not overwhelming, we will cover the topics in a very specific order, so when you will start a new topic, you will already know everything to understand the concept at hand perfectly.
Let's have a break with me talking and see what my current students have to say about my courses (those are real reviews of my courses publicly visible here on Udemy!):
"Amazing course! In-depth explanations, perfect talking pace, talks slow and is direct to the point. I had no previously knowledge in Symfony before starting, and this course gave me the confidence to start developing real world apps using Symfony. You will learn a lot of the Symfony framework, and some other cool techniques like Ajax Calls, Testing, Server configuration and Continous Deployment of your code."
"This is a Fantastic Course for Symfony exceeds expectations !!
Piotr is an experienced, knowledgeable and serious developer.
This course not only helped me to learn the inner workings of Symfony but also improve my OO php syntax, improve on git, get a better understanding of development stages, introduced me to cloud deployment ... even CI.CD.
From where I stand as a beginner, is a mini MVC developer course.
Couldn't recommend it enough.
You will certainly learn.
"Did the instructor write Symfony? He is very very knowledgeable."
"This guy is by far the best instructor I've ever come across. I took his other Symfony 4 course and advanced my understanding of the Framework more in a week than I have in the past year.
This course has filled a ton of gaps. He understands the complex learning curve and it's relationship to the content he covers thoroughly... a rarity in teaching, never mind coding complex Frameworks.
Just stick with the course.. you'll have that "Aha!" moment.
I'm working on my own Symfony 4 Framework based project(s) as I take this course... between Piotr, Github, and Google... its getting done!
Two of the most effective courses I've ever taken. I can't wait for what he puts out next."
I think it's the right time to give the same experience to anyone wanting to learn Laravel!
If you don't want to waste your time, this 27+ hours course would be the most productive week you will spend. I'm sure you will feel very comfortable with Laravel after that time.
Now, I'll be honest with you guys - I'm not a very talkative person. I only say what needs to be said. I won't be wasting any of your time. What I mean, is that this 30+ hours is what I think you need, no more, and no less.
Take a look at the curriculum, see some free preview videos. If for any reason you will be unhappy with your purchase, there is a 30 day Money Back Guarantee (No questions asked!).
Who this course is for:
Any Novice PHP developer without previous framework exposure
Anyone who knows other PHP frameworks and would like to learn Laravel
- Ebooks list page : 44680
- 2019-04-29PHP for Beginners and intermediate developers (2 projects )
- 2019-04-11PHP for Beginners and intermediate developers (2 projects )
- 2019-04-02PHP for Beginners and intermediate developers (2 projects )
- 2019-03-31PHP for Beginners and intermediate developers (2 projects )
- 2019-03-25PHP for Beginners and intermediate developers (2 projects )
- 2019-03-21PHP for Beginners and intermediate developers (2 projects )
- 2019-03-18PHP for Beginners and intermediate developers (2 projects )
- 2021-09-02Laravel 5 4 Complete Tutorial For Beginners And Intermediate
- 2020-03-08Laravel 5 4 Complete Tutorial For Beginners And Intermediate
- 2022-01-08Docker for Beginners and Intermediate - Hands on DevOps™
- 2021-11-21Scrum For Beginners And Intermediate, Certification Tips
- 2021-07-29The Python Programming Python Programming for beginners and Intermediate
- 2021-07-27Python Made Easy Step by Step Guide to Programming and Data Analysis using Python for Beginners and Intermediate Level
- 2021-07-24Python Made Easy Step By Step Guide To Programming And Data Analysis Using Python For Beginners And Intermediate Level
- 2021-07-13Microsoft SQL Server for Beginners and Intermediate
- 2021-07-08Udemy - Microsoft SQL Server for Beginners and Intermediate
- 2021-07-07Microsoft SQL Server for Beginners and Intermediate
- 2021-07-07Microsoft SQL Server for Beginners and Intermediate
- 2021-06-08French For You, French Course For Beginners And Intermediate
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.