Posted on 2020-05-22, by books_lover.
Cannabis sativa is the scientific name for the widely used drug commonly known as marijuana. Marijuana is the most commonly used illegal drug in the United States as well as in many other countries. Considered a ""soft"" drug, it is a naturally growing plant that is harvested as its crude product for use. Other familiar names for marijuana are weed, dope, pot, hemp, cannabis, and reefer. Marijuana contains tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which is a mind altering substance that is generally smoked, but also can be taken orally or as oil on the skin in order to receive a ""high."" New laws regarding the marijuana's legalisation have led to more questions and increased interest in the effect marijuana has on its users. Chapter One of this book discusses differences across motivation variables and marijuana use. Chapter Two compares the medical necessity of marijuana to the political agenda. Chapter Three examines the evidence for and against the medical use of marijuana, and the effects and i
- Ebooks list page : 43683
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Marijuana: Medical Uses, Regulations and Legal Issues (Plant Success Research and Practices)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Restaurant Franchising: Concepts, Regulations and Practices, Third Edition
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Medical Assisting: Foundations and Practices
- 2017-01-09[PDF] Medical Assisting: Foundations and Practices
- 2014-05-24Medical Imaging: Principles and Practices (repost)
- 2014-02-19Medical Assisting: Foundations and Practices [Repost]
- 2014-02-09Medical Assisting Foundations and Practices (repost)
- 2013-06-27Medical Imaging: Principles and Practices
- 2012-11-19Medical Assisting Foundations and Practices
- 2009-05-18Cities as Sustainable Ecosystems: Principles and Practices
- 2020-06-09Ginkgo Biloba: Biology, Uses and Health Benefits (Plant Science Research and Practices)
- 2020-05-31Legal Issues on Climate Change and International Trade Law
- 2020-05-14Allium Sativum: Chemical Constituents, Medicinal Uses and Health Benefits (Plant Science Research and Practices)
- 2020-04-24Law and Global Health: Current Legal Issues Volume 16
- 2020-01-14Higher Education Institutions in the EU: Between Competition and Public Service (Legal Issues of Services of General Interest)
- 2019-01-15The Power of Pills Social, Ethical and Legal Issues in Drug Development, Marketing and Pricing
- 2019-01-10The Power of Pills Social, Ethical and Legal Issues in Drug Development, Marketing and Pricing
- 2018-12-04Ethical and Legal Issues in Human Resource Development Evolving Roles and Emerging Trends
- 2018-11-28Next Generation Society Technological and Legal Issues
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.