Posted on 2017-03-11, by pherick.
Mapping Space, Sense, and Movement in Florence :
Historical GIS and the Early Modern City
by Nicholas Terpstra and Colin Rose
English | 2016 | ISBN: 1138184896 | 237 Pages | PDF | 6.35 MB
Mapping Space, Sense, and Movement in Florence explores the potential of digital mapping or Historical GIS as a research and teaching tool to enable researchers and students to uncover the spatial, kinetic and sensory dimensions of the early modern city.
Buy Premium From My LinksTo Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!
- Ebooks list page : 31142
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Mapping Space, Sense, and Movement in Florence: Historical GIS and the Early Modern City (Routledge Research in Digital Humanities)
- 2021-04-02Knowledge and the Early Modern City: A History of Entanglements
- 2013-08-21London Dispossessed: Literature and Social Space in the Early Modern City (Language, Discourse, Society) by John Twyning
- 2011-08-12Urban Space in the Middle Ages and the Early Modern Age (Fundamentals of Medieval and Early Modern Culture)
- 2009-06-03Unto the Breach: Martial Formations, Historical Trauma, and the Early Modern Stage
- 2021-05-12Publicity and the Early Modern Stage: People Made Public (Early Modern Cultural Studies 1500-1700) - Removed
- 2020-12-21World-Building and the Early Modern Imagination
- 2020-06-20Dynastic Colonialism: Gender, Materiality and the Early Modern House of Orange-Nassau (Routledge Research in Early Modern History) - Removed
- 2019-07-10Animating Empire Automata, the Holy Roman Empire, and the Early Modern World
- 2018-11-01The third citizen Shakespeare's theater and the early modern House of Commons
- 2018-05-08The Company-State Corporate Sovereignty and the Early Modern Foundations of the British Empire in India
- 2013-11-17The Company-State: Corporate Sovereignty and the Early Modern Foundations of the British Empire in India
- 2013-08-24Between Crown and Commerce: Marseille and the Early Modern Mediterranean by Junko ThÃ©rÃ¨se Takeda
- 2013-05-19World-Building and the Early Modern Imagination (repost)
- 2012-04-04Regimens of the Mind: Boyle, Locke, and the Early Modern Cultura Animi Tradition
- 2012-01-28World-Building and the Early Modern Imagination - Allison B. Kavey
- 2012-01-20Gerhard Oestreich, "Neostoicism and the Early Modern State" (Repost)
- 2012-01-08World-Building and the Early Modern Imagination - Allison B. Kavey
- 2011-11-28Neostoicism and the Early Modern State (Cambridge Studies in Early Modern History)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.