Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2009-03-03. By anonymous.
Publisher: AMACOM | 2000-01 | ISBN 0814405630 | PDF | 172 pages | 1.3 MB
From tragic accidents to public relations fiascos, we live in an increasingly crisis-ridden society. In fact, half of the major industrial accidents of the past century occurred in the last 20 years. Incidents such as Bhopal and the Exxon Valdez have become embedded in our consciousness, cultural icons of the worst sort. Other crises, less devastating but with serious impact on their businesses, occur almost daily. Why is this -- and what can be done to reverse this disturbing trend? According to Ian Mitroff, one of the world's leading experts on crisis management, the rise in the crisis rate is due to an ingrained "it-can't happen-to-us" mentality -- which, in turn, leads to a total lack of preparedness for crises. His solution? Find out in Managing Crises Before They Happen. This fascinating book provides readers with a powerful framework that will help them: Recognize the early warning signals that almost always precede a crisis -- Focus on the big picture, not just the details -- Avoid becoming either the victim or the villain in a crisis situation -- Understand the importance of personal character, corporate culture, and thinking outside the box to effective crisis management -- Learn from one crisis things that can prevent or ameliorate the next.
- Ebooks list page : 2429
- 2008-12-11Managing Crises Before They Happen: What Every Executive And Manager Needs to Know About Crisis Management
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Leading and Managing Innovation: What Every Executive Team Must Know about Project, Program, and Portfolio Management, Second Edition (Best Practices and Advances in Program Management)
- 2020-06-26Capital Projects: What Every Executive Needs to Know to Avoid Costly Mistakes and Make Major Investments Pay Off
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Capital Projects: What Every Executive Needs to Know to Avoid Costly Mistakes and Make Major Investments Pay Off
- 2009-09-08Managing by Accountability: What Every Leader Needs to Know about Responsibility, Integrity--and Results
- 2008-12-06Perimenopause Handbook : What Every Woman Needs to Know About the Years Before Menopause - Removed
- 2020-11-26Beyond Diversification - What Every Investor Needs to Know About Asset Allocation
- 2020-11-24Beyond Diversification: What Every Investor Needs to Know About Asset Allocation (True EPUB)
- 2020-10-17Beyond Diversification: What Every Investor Needs to Know About Asset Allocation
- 2020-06-23Could It Be B12 Pediatric Edition What Every Parent Needs to Know about Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- 2020-04-22The Autism Book What Every Parent Needs to Know About Early Detection, Treatment, Recovery, and P...
- 2019-12-25Wireless-Wise Families: what every parent needs to know about wireless technologies
- 2019-05-10Video Game Storytelling What Every Developer Needs to Know about Narrative Techniques
- 2019-03-23Video Game Storytelling What Every Developer Needs to Know about Narrative Techniques
- 2018-12-12Business in the Cloud What Every Business Needs to Know About Cloud Computing
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Sexually Speaking: What Every Woman Needs to Know about Sexual Health
- 2018-01-29[PDF] What Every Therapist Needs to Know About Anxiety Disorders: Key Concepts, Insights, and Interventions
- 2018-01-14[PDF] What Every Senior Needs to Know About Health Care
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Don't Call it Literacy!: What every teacher needs to know about speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.