Posted on 2018-06-01, by nokia241186.
Managerial Epidemiology for Health Care Organizations, Third Edition
by Peter J. Fos and David J. Fine
English | 2018 | ISBN: 1119398827 | 433 Pages | PDF | 5.1 MB
A new edition of the comprehensive and practical introduction to managerial epidemiology and population health.
Managerial Epidemiology for Health Care Organizations has introduced the science of epidemiology and population health to students and practitioners in health management and health services for over sixteen years. The book covers epidemiology basics, introducing principles and traditional uses, and then expertly showing its contemporary uses in planning, evaluating, and managing health care for populations and the practical application in health care management. The book's practical and applied approach, with real-world examples sprinkled throughout, has made it the go-to book for managerial epidemiology and population health courses.
Since the second edition was published in 2005, the health care landscape has undergone significant changes. Passage of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and the incorporation of ICD-10 have impacted the entire health care system. This newly updated third edition will address these two significant changes, as well as several others that have taken place. It also features new chapters on reimbursement approaches and managing infection outbreaks, as well as updates to the four case study chapters that anchor the book.
- Witness how epidemiological principles are applied to the delivery of health care services and the management of health care organizations
- Examine the major changes brought on by the passage of health care reform and incorporation of ICD-10
- Discover the core epidemiology principles and see how they are applied in planning, evaluating, and managing health care for populations
If you're a student or professional in any area of health services, including health administration, nursing, and allied health, then Managerial Epidemiology for Health Care Organizations is the perfect book for you. It successfully demonstrates how health care executives can incorporate the practice of epidemiology into their various management functions and is rich with current examples, concepts, and case studies that reinforce the essential theories, methods, and applications of managerial epidemiology.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36269
- 2018-05-13Managerial Epidemiology for Health Care Organizations, Third Edition
- 2009-03-10Managerial Epidemiology for Health Care Organizations (Public Health/Epidemiology and Biostatistics)
- 2012-02-04Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations, Student Edition - American Society For Healthcare Risk Management (ASHRM)
- 2011-08-25Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations, Student Edition
- 2014-01-06Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations (3rd edition) - eazydoc.com
- 2012-08-11Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations (student edition) [Repost]
- 2010-09-04[FS/HF] Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations, Student Edition
- 2010-05-03Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations, Student Edition
- 2021-04-24Principles of Planning, Evaluation, and Research for Health Care Programs 2nd Edition
- 2020-02-25Medical Terminology for Health Care Professionals (9th Edition) Ed 9
- 2019-01-15Pharmacy and the U.S. Health Care System, Third Edition
- 2019-01-10Pharmacy and the U.S. Health Care System, Third Edition
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Communication Case Studies for Health Care Professionals, Second Edition: An Applied Approach
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations
- 2017-10-15[PDF] The Handbook of Patient Safety Compliance: A Practical Guide for Health Care Organizations
- 2012-10-21Phlebotomy for Health Care Personnal, 2 edition (repost)
- 2012-08-22Herbal Medicines: A Guide for Health-Care Professionals (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-05-12Health Care Information Systems: A Practical Approach for Health Care Management, 2nd Edition (repost)
- 2011-12-11Health Care Information Systems: A Practical Approach for Health Care Management, 2nd Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.