Posted on 2020-06-24, by Jockerss.
Magical Mathematics The Mathematical Ideas That Animate Great Magic Tricks
pdf | 5.46 MB | English | Author :Diaconis, Persi, Graham, Ron | 2011 | Princeton University Press
Book Description :
The mathematics behind some of the world's most amazing card tricks
Magical Mathematics reveals the secrets of fun-to-perform card tricks-and the profound mathematical ideas behind them-that will astound even the most accomplished magician. Persi Diaconis and Ron Graham provide easy, step-by-step instructions for each trick, explaining how to set up the effect and offering tips on what to say and do while performing it. Each card trick introduces a new mathematical idea, and varying the tricks in turn takes readers to the very threshold of today's mathematical knowledge.
Diaconis and Graham tell the stories-and reveal the best tricks-of the eccentric and brilliant inventors of mathematical magic. The book exposes old gambling secrets through the mathematics of shuffling cards, explains the classic street-gambling scam of three-card Monte, traces the history of mathematical magic back to the oldest mathematical trick-and much more.
Category : | Magic Games, Magic & Illusion, Mathematics Recreation & Games
Download link Here
Rapidgator | Nitroflare | Ddownload | | DropApk
Thanks for downloading Magical Mathematics The Mathematical Ideas That Animate Great Magic Tricks :
- Ebooks list page : 43931
- 2020-06-18Magical Mathematics The Mathematical Ideas That Animate Great Magic Tricks
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Magical Mathematics: The Mathematical Ideas That Animate Great Magic Tricks (Princeton University Press) - Removed
- 2012-12-28Magical Mathematics: The Mathematical Ideas that Animate Great Magic Tricks (Repost) - Removed
- 2012-03-30Magical Mathematics: The Mathematical Ideas that Animate Great Magic Tricks - Removed
- 2017-10-27[PDF] An Ethnographic Study of the Mathematical Ideas of a Group of Carpenters (Journal for Research in Mathematics Education Monograph)
- 2011-12-08The Lorentz group and harmonic analysis (The Mathematical physics monograph series) by Werner Ruhl
- 2011-08-08Ingenuity in Mathematics (New Mathematical Library)
- 2021-06-11Mammoth Science - The Big Ideas That Explain Our World
- 2021-04-03Encyclopedic Dictionary of Mathematics: The Mathematical Society of Japan Ed 2
- 2021-03-09The Pattern on the Stone: The Simple Ideas That Make Computers Work [Audiobook]
- 2021-01-08Nine Algorithms that Changed the Future: The Ingenious Ideas that Drive Today's Computers (Audiobook)
- 2021-01-04Nine Algorithms that Changed the Future The Ingenious Ideas that Drive Today's Computers [Audiobook]
- 2020-11-13Nine Algorithms that Changed the Future The Ingenious Ideas that Drive Today's Co...
- 2020-10-09Nine Algorithms That Changed the Future: The Ingenious Ideas That Drive Today's Computers (Princeton Science Library)
- 2020-08-23Mammoth Science - The Big Ideas That Explain Our World By DK
- 2020-08-16The Big Ideas That Changed the World
- 2020-08-16Mammoth Science - The Big Ideas That Explain Our World
- 2020-08-12Mammoth Science The Big Ideas That Explain Our World By DK
- 2020-06-14Reading the World: Ideas That Matter, with 2016 MLA Update (Third Edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.