Machine Learning with R: Expert techniques for predictive modeling to solve all your data analysis problems, 2nd Edition
Posted on 2018-10-30, by manhneovn.
Build machine learning algorithms, prepare data, and dig deep into data prediction techniques with R
Harness the power of R for statistical computing and data science
Explore, forecast, and classify data with R
Use R to apply common machine learning algorithms to real-world scenarios
Machine learning, at its core, is concerned with transforming data into actionable knowledge. This makes machine learning well suited to the present-day era of big data. Given the growing prominence of R's cross-platform, zero-cost statistical programming environment, there has never been a better time to start applying machine learning to your data. Machine learning with R offers a powerful set of methods to quickly and easily gain insight from your data to both, veterans and beginners in data analytics.
Want to turn your data into actionable knowledge, predict outcomes that make real impact, and have constantly developing insights? R gives you access to all the power you need to master exceptional machine learning techniques.
The second edition of Machine Learning with R provides you with an introduction to the essential skills required in data science. Without shying away from technical theory, it is written to provide focused and practical knowledge to get you building algorithms and crunching your data, with minimal previous experience.
With this book, you'll discover all the analytical tools you need to gain insights from complex data and learn to to choose the correct algorithm for your specific needs. Through full engagement with the sort of real-world problems data-wranglers face, you'll learn to apply machine learning methods to deal with common tasks, including classification, prediction, forecasting, market analysis, and clustering. Transform the way you think about data; discover machine learning with R.
What you will learn
Harness the power of R to build common machine learning algorithms with real-world data science applications
Get to grips with techniques in R to clean and prepare your data for analysis and visualize your results
Discover the different types of machine learning models and learn what is best to meet your data needs and solve data analysis problems
Classify your data with Bayesian and nearest neighbour methods
Predict values using R to build decision trees, rules, and support vector machines
Forecast numeric values with linear regression and model your data with neural networks
Evaluate and improve the performance of machine learning models
Learn specialized machine learning techniques for text mining, social network data, and big data
Table of Contents
Introducing Machine Learning
Managing and Understanding Data
Lazy Learning - Classification Using Nearest Neighbors
Probabilistic Learning - Classification Using Naive Bayes
Divide and Conquer - Classification Using Decision Trees and Rules
Forecasting Numeric Data - Regression Methods
Black Box Methods - Neural Networks and Support Vector Machines
Finding Patterns - Market Basket Analysis Using Association Rules
Finding Groups of Data - Clustering with K-means
Evaluating Model Performance
Improving Model Performance
- Ebooks list page : 37557
- 2019-07-17#(Best) - Why You Should Read Machine Learning with R - Second Edition: Expert techniques for predictive modeling to solve all your data analysis problems by Brett Lantz Online or Download [MOBI PDF EPUB] - Removed
- 2020-06-25Machine Learning with R Expert techniques for predictive modeling, 3rd Edition - Removed
- 2019-12-10Machine Learning with R: Expert techniques for predictive modeling, 3rd Edition
- 2019-08-24Machine Learning in Python: Essential Techniques for Predictive Analysis
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Machine Learning in Python: Essential Techniques for Predictive Analysis
- 2017-09-18Machine Learning in Python Essential Techniques for Predictive Analysis
- 2019-12-30Hands-On Image Processing with Python: Expert techniques for advanced image analysis and effective interpretation of image data
- 2019-10-27Hands-On Image Processing with Python: Expert techniques for advanced image analysis and effective interpretation of image data
- 2019-07-17_ (A-Z Books) - Why You Should Read Introduction to Machine Learning with Python: A Guide for Data Scientists by Andreas C. Müller Online or Download [@PDF @EPUB @MOBI]
- 2018-12-16Machine Learning with Swift: Artificial Intelligence for iOS (Code Files)
- 2018-12-15Machine Learning with Swift Artificial Intelligence for iOS
- 2018-11-05Machine Learning with Swift Artificial Intelligence for iOS
- 2018-10-12Machine Learning with Swift Artificial Intelligence for iOS
- 2017-10-16Introduction to Machine Learning with Python: A Guide for Data Scientists
- 2016-10-22Introduction to Machine Learning with Python A Guide for Data Scientists
- 2019-12-05Machine Learning with Spark and Python: Essential Techniques for Predictive Analytics Ed 2
- 2019-10-26Machine Learning with Spark and Python: Essential Techniques for Predictive Analytics Ed 2\"
- 2021-01-09Mastering Machine Learning Algorithms: Expert techniques for implementing popular machine learning algorithms, 2nd Edition
- 2020-02-28Mastering Machine Learning Algorithms: Expert techniques for implementing popular machine learning algorithms, fine-tuning your models, and understanding how they work, 2nd Edition - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.