Posted on 2021-03-13, by 0nelovee.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 31 lectures (5h 4m) | Size: 2.6 GB
Understand & apply machine learning in Geographic information systems and Remote Sensing in QGIS and Google Earth Engine
What you'll learn:
Fully understand the basics of Machine Learning
Get an introduction to Geographic Information Systems (GIS), geodata types and GIS applications
Fully understand basics of Remote Sensing
Learn open source GIS and Remote Sensing software tools (QGIS, Google Earth Engine and others)
Fully understand the main types of Machine Learning and their applications in GIS
Learn about supervise and unsupervise learning and their applications in GIS
Learn how to apply supervised and unsupervised Machine Learning algorithms in QGIS and Google Earth Engine
Understand what is segmentation, object-based image analysis (OBIA) and predictive modeling in GIS
Learn how to perform image segmentation with Orfeo Toolbox
Understand the main developments in the field of Artificial Intelligence, deep learning and machine learning as applied to GIS
A working computer
This course is designed to equip you with the theoretical and practical knowledge of Machine Learning as applied for geospatial analysis, namely Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Remote Sensing. By the end of the course, you will feel confident and completely understand the Machine Learning applications in GIS technology and how to use Machine Learning algorithms for various geospatial tasks, such as land use and land cover mapping (classifications) and object-based image analysis (segmentation). This course will also prepare you for using GIS with open source and free software tools.
In the course, you will be able to apply such Machine Learning algorithms as Random Forest, Support Vector Machines and Decision Trees (and others) for classification of satellite imagery. On top of that, you will practice GIS by completing an entire GIS project by exploring the power of Machine Learning, cloud computing and Big Data analysis using Google Erath Engine for any geographic area in the world.
The course is ideal for professionals such as geographers, programmers, social scientists, geologists, and all other experts who need to use maps in their field and would like to learn more about Machine Learning in GIS. If you're planning to undertake a task that requires to use a state of the art Machine Learning algorithms for creating, for instance, land cover and land use maps, this course will give you the confidence you need to understand and solve such geospatial problem.
One important part of the course is the practical exercises. You will be given some precise instructions and datasets to create maps based on Machine Learning algorithms using the QGIS software and Google Earth Engine.
In this course, I include downloadable practical materials that will teach you:
- How to install open source GIS (QGIS, OTB toolbox) software on your computer and correctly configure it
- QGIS software interface including its main components and plug-ins
- Learn how to classify satellite images with different machine learning algorithms (random forest, support vector machines, decision trees and so on) in QGIS
- Learn how to perform image segmentation in QGIS
- Learn how to prepare your first land cover map using the cloud computing Google Earth Engine Platform.
Who this course is for
Geographers, programmers, geologists, biologists, social scientists, or every other expert who deals with GIS maps in their field
- Ebooks list page : 46814
- 2021-03-15Machine Learning in GIS : Understand the Theory and Practice [Updated 10/2020]
- 2020-10-10Machine Learning In Gis Understand The Theory And Practice (updated 5 2020)
- 2020-06-09Machine Learning in GIS: Understand the Theory and Practice (Updated 5/2020)
- 2021-04-18Udemy - Machine Learning in GIS ; Understand the Theory and Practice
- 2020-06-02Machine Learning In Gis Understand The Theory And Practice
- 2020-04-21Machine Learning in GIS Understand the Theory and Practice
- 2020-04-01Machine Learning in GIS Understand the Theory and Practice
- 2020-03-31Machine Learning in GIS Understand the Theory and Practice
- 2020-10-08Gis Understand The Theory And Practice Gis In Qgis
- 2020-07-12GIS: Understand the Theory and Practice GIS in QGIS
- 2020-06-30GIS Understand the Theory and Practice GIS in QGIS
- 2012-03-04| Peter Grant, "The Business of Giving: The Theory and Practice of Philanthropy, Grantmaking and Social Investment" - Removed
- 2010-03-10Machine Learning for Human Motion Analysis: Theory and Practice
- 2010-03-09Machine Learning for Human Motion Analysis: Theory and Practice
- 2017-10-20The Complete Guide to the Theory and Practice of Materials Development for Language Learning
- 2017-10-05[PDF] The Theory and Practice of Online Learning: Second Edition (Athabasca University Press)
- 2011-10-29Understanding Risk: The Theory and Practice of Financial Risk Management - Removed
- 2008-12-05The Theory and Practice of Online Learning
- 2021-08-03Richard James Burgess The Art of Music Production The Theory and Practice
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.