Author: Machine Learning, Hackers By, Drew Conway, John Myles White
Posted on 2012-03-13, by LionFar.
Machine Learning for Hackers By Drew Conway, John Myles White
PUBLISHER: O'R||EIL||LY ME||DIA 2012 | 322 PAGES | ISBN: 1449303714 | EPUB |16.01 MB
If youâ€™re an experienced programmer interested in crunching data, this book will get you started with machine learningâ€”a toolkit of algorithms that enables computers to train themselves to automate useful tasks. Authors Drew Conway and John Myles White help you understand machine learning and statistics tools through a series of hands-on case studies, instead of a traditional math-heavy presentation.
Each chapter focuses on a specific problem in machine learning, such as classification, prediction, optimization, and recommendation. Using the R programming language, youâ€™ll learn how to analyze sample datasets and write simple machine learning algorithms. Machine Learning for Hackers is ideal for programmers from any background, including business, government, and academic research.
Develop a naÃ¯ve Bayesian classifier to determine if an email is spam, based only on its text
Use linear regression to predict the number of page views for the top 1,000 websites
Learn optimization techniques by attempting to break a simple letter cipher
Compare and contrast U.S. Senators statistically, based on their voting records
Build a â€œwhom to followâ€ recommendation system from Twitter data
DownloadDownload from Turbobit
- Ebooks list page : 17852
- 2013-12-02Machine Learning for Hackers - eazydoc.com
- 2012-08-07Machine Learning for Hackers
- 2012-08-07Machine Learning for Email: Spam Filtering and Priority Inbox
- 2011-11-18Machine Learning for Email: Spam Filtering and Priority Inbox By Drew Conway, John Myles White
- 2012-02-01Machine Learning for Email - Drew Conway
- 2011-12-21Machine Learning for Email - Drew Conway
- 2019-03-25Machine Learning for Hackers Case Studies and Algorithms to Get You Started
- 2019-03-20Machine Learning for Hackers Case Studies and Algorithms to Get You Started
- 2019-03-18Machine Learning for Hackers Case Studies and Algorithms to Get You Started
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Machine Learning for Hackers
- 2014-01-03Machine Learning for Hackers - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-23Machine Learning for Hackers
- 2013-07-16Machine Learning for Hackers
- 2013-02-18Machine Learning for Hackers
- 2012-06-11Machine Learning for Hackers 2012 (PDF Mobi)
- 2012-03-15Machine Learning for Hackers
- 2012-03-12Machine Learning for Hackers
- 2020-10-11Machine Learning For Red Team Hackers
- 2020-09-18Machine Learning for Red Team Hackers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.