Posted on 2020-06-02, by raymanhero.
Machine Learning Projects with TensorFlow 2.0
.MP4, AVC, 1920x1080, 30 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 4h 20m | 956 MB
Instructor: Vlad Sebastian Ionescu
Build and train models for real-world machine learning projects using Tensorflow 2.0
Strengthen your foundations to build TensorFlow 2.0 projects by exploring its new features
Analyze the Titanic data set to obtain desired results with ease
Implement and organize your Tensorflow projects in a professional manner
Use Tensorboard to inspect various metrics and monitor your project's performance
Research and make the most of other people's Kaggle solutions
Use OpenAI Gym Environments for implementing state of the art reinforcement learning techniques using TF-Agents
Apply the latest Transfer Learning techniques from Tensorflow
TensorFlow is the world's most widely adopted framework for Machine Learning and Deep Learning. TensorFlow 2.0 is a major milestone due to its inclusion of some major changes making TensorFlow easier to learn and use such as "Eager Execution". It will support more platforms and languages, improved compatibility and remove deprecated APIs.
This course will guide you to upgrade your skills in Machine Learning by practically applying them by building real-world Machine Learning projects.
Each section should cover a specific project on a Machine Learning task and you will learn how to implement it into your system using TensorFlow 2. You will implement various Machine Learning techniques and algorithms using the TensorFlow 2 library. Each project will put your skills to test, help you understand and overcome the challenges you can face in a real-world scenario and provide some tips and tricks to help you become more efficient. Throughout the course, you will cover the new features of TensorFlow 2 such as Eager Execution. You will cover at least 3-4 projects. You will also cover some tasks such as Reinforcement Learning and Transfer Learning.
By the end of the course, you will be confident to build your own Machine Learning Systems with TensorFlow 2 and will be able to add this valuable skill to your CV.
Codefiles are uploaded here:
Make use of the amazing new feature of TensorFlow 2 called 'Eager Execution' which makes it easier to learn and use
Upgrade your skills by building real-world Machine Learning projects
Build, test and deploy different ML models and learn more modern techniques such as Reinforcement Learning and Transfer Learning
- Ebooks list page : 43781
- 2020-04-30Machine Learning Projects with TensorFlow 2.0
- 2018-11-15Building Machine Learning Projects with TensorFlow
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Building Machine Learning Projects with TensorFlow
- 2018-01-01Building Machine Learning Projects with TensorFlow
- 2017-11-15Building Machine Learning Projects with TensorFlow
- 2017-10-07Building Machine Learning Projects with TensorFlow
- 2016-12-21Building Machine Learning Projects with TensorFlow
- 2019-04-02Machine Learning Projects with Java
- 2019-03-31Machine Learning Projects with Java
- 2019-03-30Machine Learning Projects with Java
- 2019-01-26PACKT- Real World Machine Learning Projects with Scikit Learn XQZT
- 2019-01-26PACKT- REAL WORLD MACHINE LEARNING PROJECTS USING TENSORFLOW JGTiSO
- 2019-01-13Packt Real World Machine Learning Projects Using Tensorflow-Jgtiso
- 2019-01-12Real-World Machine Learning Projects Using TensorFlow
- 2018-12-31Real-World Machine Learning Projects Using TensorFlow
- 2018-12-14Real-World Machine Learning Projects Using TensorFlow
- 2018-12-09Real-World Machine Learning Projects with Scikit-Learn
- 2018-12-07Real-World Machine Learning Projects Using TensorFlow
- 2018-12-05Real-World Machine Learning Projects Using TensorFlow
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.