Posted on 2022-07-24, by 0nelovee.
Lpi Linux Essentials
Last updated 6/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.58 GB | Duration: 5h 13m
Guide To Pass LPI Linux Essentials Exam
What you'll learn
Have an understanding of the Linux and open source industry and knowledge of the most popular open source Applications.
Understand the major components of the Linux operating system, and have the technical proficiency to work on the Linux command line.
Have a basic understanding of security and administration related topics such as user/group management, working on the command line, and permissions.
How to create and restore compressed backups and archives.
How to create and run simple scripts.
Operating Systems Basics Knowledge.
Vmware Workstation or Virtual Box.
Once you finish studying +50% of the course content, Please don't hesitate to ask about your gift ;) .Linux adoption continues to rise world-wide as individual users, government entities and industries ranging from automotive to space exploration embrace open source technologies. This expansion of open source in enterprise is redefining traditional Information and Communication Technology (ICT) job roles to require more Linux skills. Whether you're starting your career in open source, or looking for advancement, independently verifying your skill set can help you stand out to hiring managers or your management team. LPI Linux Essentials exam is designed to test particular skills of IT professionals that whether they can understand and manage different distribution of Linux OS. After passing the exam, you'd be recognized as a Junior Linux administrator. You'd have to pass LPI exam if you desire to become a Linux essentials certified professional. So, before taking the exam, you must properly learn to understand Linux concepts and how to manage Linux.The first and the most important benefit of this LPI Linux Essentials certification is that, it will help you find a very high paying job in the IT industry. But let's not talk about the income only because there are many other benefits of this certification. The main thing about this certification is that it will provide you a number of career options in future where you can enhance your skills.How to pass LPI Linux Essentials exam?I think it is the most important questions that may appear in your mind. So, if you want to pass the exam at the first attempt, the regular practice is the key to making it possible. You must practice your knowledge as much as you can. The mistake that many people make is that they only learn the commands and do not focus on the details.In our course we will explain and cover the topics for LPI Linux Essentials exam.
Section 1: Getting Started with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Lecture 1 What is Linux?
Lecture 2 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 Installation
Section 2: Accessing the Command Line
Lecture 3 Using Shell Commands
Lecture 4 Getting Help in Linux
Section 3: Linux File System Hierarchy Concepts
Lecture 5 File Types Fundamental
Lecture 6 Filesystem Hierarchy Standard (FHS)
Lecture 7 File Path Facts
Lecture 8 Filesystem Manipulation
Section 4: File Management Using Command Line
Lecture 9 Creating and Deleting Directories and Files
Lecture 10 Move, Rename and Copy Files
Lecture 11 View the Content of Text Files
Section 5: Bash Shell (Bourne Again Shell) Features
Lecture 12 Bash Shell Basic Features
Section 6: Monitoring and Managing Linux Processes
Lecture 13 Process Management
Section 7: Linux Filesystem in Depth
Lecture 14 Advanced Linux Filesystem Features
Section 8: Archiving and Compressing Files
Lecture 15 Archives and Compressed Files
Section 9: Local Users and Groups Management
Lecture 16 Manage Users and Groups in Linux
Section 10: Controlling Access to Files
Lecture 17 File and Directory Permissions
Lecture 18 Advanced File and Directory Permissions
Section 11: Searching for Files in Linux
Lecture 19 Finding Files in Linux
Section 12: Editing Text Files
Lecture 20 Editing Text Files
Section 13: Advanced Bash Shell Features
Lecture 21 Advanced Bash Shell Features
Section 14: Bash Shell Scripting Basics
Lecture 22 Shell Script Using 'for' loop
Section 15: Linux Timing
Lecture 23 Time Displaying and Configuring
Section 16: Run Command as Anothe User
Lecture 24 sudo Configuration
Lecture 25 Switch To Another User
Section 17: Managing Networking
Lecture 26 Network Fundamental
Lecture 27 Network Management
Section 18: Software Package Management
Lecture 28 Software Package Management
Anyone desires to be Linux Certified Profisional.,Linux beginners with no knowledge in Linux.,Anyone desires to learn a new technology.,Anyone looking for very high paying job in the IT industry.
- 2022-07-16Lpi Linux Essentials
- Ebooks list page : 53419
- 2022-07-19Udemy - LPI Linux Essentials
- 2022-07-16Lpi Linux Essentials
- 2022-06-23Cert Prep LPI Linux Essentials (010-160) Updated
- 2022-06-18LPI Linux Essentials Certification
- 2022-01-06Cert Prep LPI Linux Essentials (010-160) Updated
- 2021-12-21LPI Linux Essentials Certification
- 2021-07-19Lynda Cert Prep LPI Linux Essentials 010 160-APoLLo
- 2021-07-03PLURALSIGHT LPI LINUX ESSENTIALS 010 150 TUTORIAL-kEISO - Removed
- 2020-09-23Cert Prep Lpi Linux Essentials (010 160) Updated
- 2020-06-04LPI Linux Essentials Certification BiFiSO
- 2020-06-03Lpi Linux Essentials Certification
- 2020-03-03LPI Linux Essentials Study Guide: Exam 010 v1.6 Ed 3
- 2017-10-18[PDF] LPI: Linux Essentials (010-150) - Removed
- 2022-09-11PEARSON LINUX ESSENTIALS FOR WINDOWS USERS
- 2022-07-07Linux Essentials for Windows Users
- 2022-06-23LiveLesson - Linux Essentials for Windows Users
- 2022-06-23ITProTV - Linux Essentials
- 2022-06-18LiveLesson - Linux Essentials for Windows Users
- 2022-06-17Linux Essentials for Windows Users [Video]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.