Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2012-08-02. By anonymous.
Osprey Publishing | 2000 | ISBN: 1841760897 | English | 98 Pages | PDF | 46,2 MB
Osprey's examination of the confrontation between the US Army and German forces in Lorraine during World War II (1939-1945). In the wake of the defeat in Normandy in the summer of 1944, Hitler planned to stymie the Allied advance by cutting off Patton's Third Army in the Lorraine with a great Panzer offensive. But Patton's aggressive tactics continued to thwart German plans and led to a series of violent armored battles. The battle-hardened Wehrmacht confronted the better-equipped and better-trained US Army. The Germans managed to re-establish a fragile defensive line but could not stop the US Army from establishing bridgeheads over the Moselle along Germany's western frontier.
- Ebooks list page : 19427
- 2013-11-27Lorraine 1944. Patton vs Manteuffel (Osprey Campaign 075)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Lorraine 1944 : Patton Vs Manteuffel (Campaign Series, 75)
- 2009-07-10Lorraine, 1944: Patton Versus Manteuffel
- 2014-02-28Anzio 1944: The Beleaguered Beachhead (Osprey Campaign 155) (repost)
- 2014-02-23Guam 1941 & 1944: Loss and Reconquest (Osprey Campaign 139) (repost)
- 2012-05-11Sherman's March to the Sea 1864. Atlanta to Savannah (Osprey Campaign 179) - Removed
- 2014-01-21Liberation of Paris 1944: Patton's Race for the Seine (Osprey Campaign 194) (repost)
- 2012-03-17Metz 1944: Patton's fortified nemesis (Campaign) - Removed
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Operation Cobra 1944. Breakout from Normandy (Osprey Campaign 088)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] D-Day 1944 (1). Omaha Beach (Osprey Campaign 100)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Metz 1944: Patton's fortified nemesis (Campaign)
- 2014-02-28Saipan & Tinian 1944: Piercing the Japanese Empire (Osprey Campaign 137) (repost)
- 2014-02-23Cassino 1944: Breaking the Gustav Line (Osprey Campaign 134) (repost)
- 2013-12-17D-Day 1944 (1). Omaha Beach (Osprey Campaign 100)
- 2013-12-06Operation Cobra 1944. Breakout from Normandy (Osprey Campaign 088)
- 2013-10-21Arnhem 1944. Operation 'Market Garden' (Osprey Campaign 024)
- 2012-07-13Warsaw 1944: Poland's Bid for Freedom (Osprey Campaign 205) (Repost)
- 2012-07-13Operation Dragoon 1944: France's other D-Day (Osprey Campaign 210) (Repost)
- 2010-11-17D-Day 1944 (1): Omaha Beach (Osprey Campaign 100)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.