Posted on 2020-05-29, by nokia241186.
epub | 5.57 MB English |978-0190902094 | Isabelle Charnavel | 2019 | Oxford University Press | Page: 408
Book Description :
Locality and Logophoricity investigates what the distribution of pronominal expressions in various languages can tell us about the structure of the human language faculty. The exploration of this question in the past fifty years has led to the development of a general theory of referential dependency, namely Binding Theory. This book focuses on Condition A of this theory, which concerns referentially dependent expressions such as English herself, French elle-même or Mandarin ziji. Specifically, it tackles an issue of apparent ambiguity presented by many of these reflexives across languages: in a large number of unrelated languages, we observe that the same reflexive form must obey either syntactic constraints or discourse constraints related to perspective. The specific aim of the book is to describe and explain this widespread dual behavior of reflexives. A detailed empirical investigation based mainly on systematically collected French,...
Locality and Logophoricity A Theory of Exempt Anaphora by Isabelle Charnavel :
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 43734
- 2020-02-25Locality and Logophoricity: A Theory of Exempt Anaphora (Oxford Studies in Comparative Syntax)
- 2011-08-23Anthropology and International Health (Theory and Practice in Medical Anthropology and Internationa)
- 2011-08-02Handbook of Solvency for Actuaries and Risk Managers: Theory and Practice (Chapman & Hall/Crc Finance Series)
- 2011-07-01Discontinuous Galerkin Methods For Solving Elliptic And parabolic Equations: Theory and Implementation (Frontiers in Applied Mathematics)
- 2011-06-17Handbook of Solvency for Actuaries and Risk Managers: Theory and Practice (Chapman & Hall/Crc Finance Series) - Removed
- 2020-08-22Reason and Restitution: A Theory of Unjust Enrichment (Oxford Legal Philosophy)
- 2020-08-10Cable and Wireless Networks: Theory and Practice
- 2020-07-24The Oxford Handbook of Work Engagement, Motivation, and Self-Determination Theory (Oxford Library of Psychology)
- 2020-07-16New Reproductive Technologies and Disembodiment: Feminist and Material Resolutions (Theory, Technology and Society)
- 2020-07-16Hegel's Phenomenology and Foucault's Genealogy (Classical and Contemporary Social Theory)
- 2020-07-14Power, Information Technology, and International Relations Theory: The Power and Politics of US Foreign Policy and the Internet (Palgrave Studies in International Relations)
- 2020-07-04Psychotherapy, Society, and Politics From Theory to Practice
- 2020-06-24Counseling Children and Adolescents: Connecting Theory, Development, and Diversity (Counseling and Professional Identity)
- 2020-06-17Truth, Proof and Infinity; A Theory of Constructive Reasoning (Synthese Library Book 276)
- 2020-06-09Marx and Weber on Oriental Societies: In the Shadow of Western Modernity (Classical and Contemporary Social Theory)
- 2020-06-08Frontiers in Games and Dynamic Games: Theory, Applications, and Numerical Methods (Annals of the International Society o
- 2020-06-06Multicomponent and Multiscale Systems: Theory, Methods, and Applications in Engineering
- 2020-06-06Digital and Discrete Geometry: Theory and Algorithms
- 2020-06-02Multiscale Paradigms in Integrated Computational Materials Science and Engineering: Materials Theory, Modeling, and Simulation for Predictive Design (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.