Posted on 2020-11-04, by mitsumi.
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 508 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 12 lectures (1 hour, 39 mins) | Language: English
This is a good course to get started with linux commands. This explains commands & concepts that you must know at start
What you'll learn
By the end of this course you will learn basics of Linux and the most needed commands that as a linux user or a developer you must know of
This course is targeted at Beginners. Every command is explained in detail and slowly.
Starting to use the Linux command line can be quite difficult and challenging if you don't know some basics.
With the correct basics and some important yet easy commands in hand, you will start and enjoy using the command line.
Learn the basic concepts of Linux OS and some most needed commands to get started.
All the commands explained here will be needed if you are a student or a developer who uses Linux.
Who this course is for:
Anyone with a desire to learn about Linux.
Developers that need to learn Linux shortcuts and become more effective at work
Students, researchers and professors that will be using Linux servers to conduct research or complete course work
Developers / devops that need Linux knowledge for hosting websites / apps on a Linux server or on linux docker containers.
- Ebooks list page : 45132
- 2021-06-26Linux Basics And Most Needed Commands With Real Examples
- 2021-02-08Linux Basics And Most Needed Commands With Real Examples
- 2020-11-02Linux basics and most needed commands with real examples
- 2020-11-24Linux Basics For Hackers Getting Started With NetWorking Scripting And Security In...
- 2020-10-16Linux Basics for Hackers: Getting Started with Networking, Scripting, and Security in Kali
- 2020-04-15Linux Basics And Bash Scripting With Raspberry Pi
- 2020-03-01Linux Basics and Bash Scripting with Raspberry Pi
- 2020-02-16Linux Basics and Bash Scripting with Raspberry Pi
- 2020-02-14Linux Basics and Bash Scripting with Raspberry Pi (Updated)
- 2020-01-08Linux Basics for Hackers: Getting Started with Networking, Scripting, and Security in Kali
- 2019-12-16C : The Crash Course for Beginners to Learn the Basics of C Programming with Real Examples, Easily and in a Short Time (Step-By-Step Guide for Programming with C )
- 2019-07-13Linux Basics For Hackers: Getting started with networking, scripting, and security in Kali. - By Occupy The Web
- 2019-02-17Linux Basics for Hackers Getting Started with Networking, Scripting, and Security ...
- 2019-02-06Linux Basics for Hackers: Getting Started with Networking, Scripting, and Security in Kali (True EPUB)
- 2020-12-29Udemy - Linux Basics and Shell Programming Certification Training
- 2020-12-27Linux Basics and Shell Programming Certification Training
- 2020-10-07ASP.NET CORE and C# REST API With Real World Projects
- 2020-02-23SAS for Finance: Forecasting and data analysis techniques with real-world examples to build powerful financial models
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.