Posted on 2020-08-11, by nokia241186.
Linux Shell Scripting: A Project-Based Approach to Learning 2019 TUTORiAL | 1.78 GB
Have you tried to learn shell scripting on your own, but lack the structure you need to really improve your skills?
Are you tired of picking up bits and pieces of information that you can't just seem to put together?
Do you learn best by doing?
If so, you're going to love this course.
One of the biggest complaints I hear from students is that most of the courses they've taken in the past simply provide information without any context and without any idea of how to put that information to use!
This course turns that old, frustrating, and outdated way of learning on its head.
It's project-based, which means instead of learning bits and pieces of information, you'll write actual shell scripts that you can use in real-world situations. You get the chance to immediately put what you learn to use so that you fully understand and remember it.
In this Linux shell scripting course you will learn how to:
Name your shell scripts.
Use the proper permissions on your shell scripts.
Create and use variables in your scripts.
Use shell built-in commands and operating system commands.
Make the most out of special variables that are available to you in your scripts.
Make decisions by using if statements and performing several different kinds of tests
Check the exit statuses of commands and why you need to.
Use cryptographic hash functions
Create random data so you can do things like automatically generate strong passwords for user accounts.
Perform the same action or set of actions over a series of data utilizing for loops, while loops, and infinite loops.
Control all types of input and output.
Accept standard input from a user as well as from another program.
Redirect standard output and standard error.
Combine standard output and standard error
Use command pipelining
Perform text and string manipulation.
Process command line arguments
Much, much, more.
When you enroll, you get lifetime access to the course. Your course never expires. You can study at your own pace and refer back to the lessons whenever you want!
What are the requirements?
A basic understanding of the Linux command line.
The ability to download large files of about 500 MB from the Internet.
Access to a computer with a 64-bit processor running either Windows, Mac, or Linux. (You do not need Linux already installed to take this course.)
Manufacturer: linuxtrainingacademy.com / udemy.com
Author: Jason Cannon
Duration: 9h 11m 36s
Type of material handed out: Video Tutorial
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 44299
- 2019-10-21Linux Shell Scripting: A Project Based Approach to Learning
- 2019-10-20Linux Shell Scripting A Project Based Approach to Learning (Updated)
- 2019-10-07Linux Shell Scripting A Project-Based Approach to Learning (Updated)
- 2019-10-02Linux Shell Scripting A Project-Based Approach to Learning
- 2019-03-19Packt Linux Shell Scripting A Project-Based Approach to Learning-XQZT
- 2019-02-05Packt Linux Shell Scripting A Project-Based Approach to Learning
- 2019-01-24Linux Shell Scripting A Project-Based Approach to Learning
- 2018-11-26Packt - Linux Shell Scripting A Project-Based Approach to Learning
- 2018-11-19Packt Linux Shell Scripting A Project-Based Approach to Learning
- 2018-11-02Packt: Linux Shell Scripting A Project-Based Approach to Learning
- 2018-10-23Linux Shell Scripting A Project-Based Approach to Learning
- 2019-01-26PACKT- Linux Shell Scripting A Project Based Appr oach to Learning XQZT
- 2020-01-02Docker A Project Based Approach To Learning
- 2019-11-24Docker: A Project Based Approach to Learning
- 2019-11-19Docker: A Project Based Approach to Learning
- 2019-11-11Docker A Project-Based Approach to Learning
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Introduction to MicroStation: A Project-Based Approach for Learning MicroStation V8i (SELECTseries 3)
- 2011-08-07Shell Scripting In Linux Collection
- 2012-03-14Neurology: An Evidence-Based Approach
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.