Posted on 2007-06-12, updated at 2008-11-30. By anonymous.
The Linux Administration Made Easy (LAME) guide attempts to describe day-to-day administration and maintenance issues commonly faced by Linux system administrators. This book is part of the Linux Documentation Project.
Linux Administration Made Easy summarizes the installation and configuration, as well as the day-to-day administrative and maintenance procedures that should be followed to keep a Linux-based server or desktop system up and running. It is geared to an audience of both corporate as well as home users. It is not intended to be a full overview of Unix operations, as there are several good texts available as well as on-line documentation that can be referred to in cases where more detailed information is required.
In general, your Linux system can operate with a minimum of user maintenance. Routine tasks, such as rotating and discarding of system logs, are automated. Therefore, for the most part, even with very little user intervention, Linux will hum along doing its job. However, in cases of custom needs or system failure this documentation may prove useful.
Published in 1999
ISBN 0595154824 Size 0.31MB
- Ebooks list page : 636
- 2011-10-12Accent Reduction Made Easy: Secrets to speaking Standard American English
- 2009-07-22Linux Administration Made Easy (Repost)
- 2020-09-23LINUX SERVER ADMINISTRATION MADE EASY WITH HANDS-ON TRAINING
- 2019-01-28Linux Server Administration Made Easy with Hands-on Training
- 2018-08-11Linux Server Administration Made Easy with Hands-on Training
- 2018-07-10Linux Server Administration Made Easy with Hands-on Training
- 2019-11-22Introducing MySQL Shell: Administration Made Easy with Python
- 2019-10-12Introducing MySQL Shell: Administration Made Easy with Python 2019
- 2009-09-15System Administration Made Easy Guidebook, Release 4.6A/B
- 2007-06-13System Administration Made Easy, 4.6C/D
- 2021-04-08MX Linux Made Easy: Using Linux without command lines
- 2021-03-22MX Linux Made Easy: Using Linux without command lines
- 2020-12-14Linux Command Line Made Easy
- 2020-11-29Linux Command Line Made Easy - A Practical, Step By Step Guide To Linux Commands
- 2020-11-28Linux Command Line Made Easy: A Practical, Step By Step Guide To Linux Commands For Beginners And Intermediates
- 2019-06-25Linux Made Easy The Official Guide to Xandros 3 for Everyday Users
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Linux Made Easy: The Official Guide to Xandros 3 for Everyday Users
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Ubuntu Made Easy: A Project-Based Introduction to Linux
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.