Posted on 2020-03-03, updated at 2020-03-29, by perica123.
Linux 8 Administration (RHCSA) With Exam
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 8.64 GB | Duration: 15.5 hours
What you'll learn
Introduction to the command line
Managing physical storage
Install and configure software components and services
Establish network connections and control firewall restrictions
Monitor and manage running processes
Manage and secure files and file systems
Administer users and groups
Review the system log files and journal for issues
Troubleshoot problems and analyze systems with Red Hat Insights
Remotely manage systems with SSH and the Web Console
Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux using scalable methods
Access security files, file systems, and networks
Execute shell scripting and automation techniques
Manage storage devices, logical volumes, and file systems
Manage security and system access
Control the boot process and system services
Basic technical user skills with computer applications on some operating systems are expected.
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Complete Video Course 3rd Edition has more than 16 hours of comprehensive video training-which includes whiteboard concept teaching, live CLI work, screencast teaching, and hands-on labs-so you have everything you need to study for and pass the RHCSA e x a m. This new edition of the best-selling RHCSA Complete Video Course, is fully updated for the RHEL 8 version of the e x a m.
The Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Complete Vide Course, 3rd edition is all new and fully updated for RHEL 8. This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know to pass the RHCSA e x a m. Every objective in the e x a m is discussed, along with in-depth lessons on complex topics, so they are not confusing. Each lesson ends with a lab, so you can dive into your own projects and see Red Hat in action; many of these labs mimic scenarios you might find on the e x a m, so you get the experience you need to practice for the e x a m. These labs also include video solutions, so you can also see in real-time how to work through the problems and figure out the best methods for working through each scenario.
This course includes:
Whiteboard instruction to help you grasp difficult concepts
CLI instruction so you can see Red Hat in action
Labs so you can practice your skills, plus solution videos so you can then compare your work to the author's
Module 1: Performing Basic System Management Tasks
Module 2: Operating Running Systems
Module 3: Performing Advanced System Administration Tasks
Module 4: Managing Network Services
Module 5: Sample Exam
Who this course is for:
Anyone planning to take the RHCSA e x a m and become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator.
- Ebooks list page : 42884
- 2020-04-15Linux 8 Administration (rhcsa) With Exam
- 2020-03-29Linux 8 Administration (RHCSA) With Exam
- 2020-03-05Linux 8 Administration (RHCSA) With Exam
- 2020-06-02Rhel 8 Centos 8 Linux System Administration (rhcsa) Level I
- 2020-04-21RHEL 8CentOS 8 Linux System Administration (RHCSA) Level I
- 2009-08-17117-202 LPI Exam | 117-202 Linux Networking Administration
- 2009-08-15117-201 LPI Exam | 117-201 Linux Advanced Administration
- 2020-09-28RHEL 8 CentOS 8 Linux Administration - RHCSA 8 - Level I (8/2020)
- 2020-09-23LINUX SERVER ADMINISTRATION MADE EASY WITH HANDS-ON TRAINING
- 2020-08-24RHEL 8 CentOS 8 Linux Administration - RHCSA 8 - Level I (8 2020)
- 2020-03-23Getting Started with Linux System Administration
- 2020-03-03Pluralsight GETTING STARTED WITH LINUX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION - Removed
- 2019-07-02Getting Started with Linux System Administration - Removed
- 2019-04-15Pluralsight Getting Started With Linux System Administration-Jgtiso - Removed
- 2019-03-19PLURALSIGHT GETTING STARTED WITH LINUX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION-JGTiSO - Removed
- 2019-02-16Getting Started with Linux System Administration - Removed
- 2019-02-04LINUX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION WITH PYTHON TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2019-01-28Linux Server Administration Made Easy with Hands-on Training
- 2018-08-11Linux Server Administration Made Easy with Hands-on Training
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.