Posted on 2013-12-14, by pherick.
Learning What to Ignore - Connecting Multidiscipline Content and Process
2012 | ISBN: 9462091188, 946209117X | 152 pages | PDF | 3,6 MB
The acceptance of reason with uncertainty can help learners successfully manage their occupations and lives during the accelerations prominent in the 21st century. As William Ayers states: "Pritscher tilts his lance at the petrified orthodoxy we call teaching and learning, inviting us on a wild journey into the heart of education."
The book elaborates on David Geoffrey Smith's question: "Why does so much educational 'research' today seem so unenlightening, repetitive and incapable of moving beyond itself? The answer must be because it is 'paradigmatically stuck', and cannot see beyond the parameters of its current imaginal space." The book offers help to go beyond the current imaginal space through what is called kaplearning. Kaplearning can help the reader to defamiliarize the common by facilitating "letting go". Pritscher takes an avant-garde approach to learning, pushing the boundaries of the long accepted norm "certainty and order" and modernizing education by trading the old "optimal way" with a new skill to "reason with uncertainty". This resilience to ambiguity is precisely where human intelligence has full advantage over machine intelligence. Pritscher's book is impressive and remarkably well-timed, as recent articles in Nature show that online game players can make surprising breakthroughs in science with a well-chosen confluence of effective sources and a bit of creativity with protein folding. Citizen science has led to solutions that scientists and computer simulators have struggled for years, proving that even with little or no scientific training, knowing what to ignore can invite innovating ways to think and execute. Pritscher's clear and wise insight will definitely serve as an inspiration for the next generation of educators, and prepare the necessary skills for young learners to successfully compete in the future. - Sandra Okita - Department of Math, Science and Technology, Teachers College, Columbia University
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
- Ebooks list page : 24156
- 2014-01-25Learning What to Ignore: Connecting Multidiscipline Content and Process - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-27Learning What to Ignore - Connecting Multidiscipline Content and Process
- 2013-12-08Learning What to Ignore: Connecting Multidiscipline Content and Process
- 2013-12-01Learning What to Ignore Connecting Multidiscipline Content and Process
- 2013-11-29Learning What to Ignore: Connecting Multidiscipline Content and Process
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Learning Path Construction in e-Learning: What to Learn, How to Learn, and How to Improve (Lecture Notes in Educational Technology) - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Teaching Science: Yes, You Can!: 100 Hands-on Activities and Easy Teacher Demonstrations That Reinforce Content and Process Skills to Get Kids Ready for the Tests
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Surviving Your Dissertation: A Comprehensive Guide to Content and Process
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Teaching Science: Yes, You Can!: 100 Hands-on Activities and Easy Teacher Demonstrations That Reinforce Content and Process Skills to Get Kids Ready for the Tests
- 2009-03-08[request]Strategy: Process, Content and Context - An International Perspective
- 2020-11-23Posthumanist Learning: What Robots and Cyborgs Teach us About Being Ultra social
- 2020-11-23How Learning Happens: Seminal Works in Educational Psychology and What They Mean in Practice
- 2020-11-20Assessment and Learning in Content and Language Integrated Learning
- 2020-11-12Posthumanist Learning - What Robots and Cyborgs Teach us About Being Ultra-social
- 2020-11-09Posthumanist Learning: What Robots and Cyborgs Teach us About Being Ultra-social
- 2020-09-14The Fundamentals of Data Science: Big Data, Deep Learning, and Machine Learning: What you need to know
- 2019-12-13Content and Language Integrated Learning in Spanish and Japanese Contexts: Policy, Practice and Pedagogy
- 2019-01-31Parent Talk Transform Your Relationship with Your Child By Learning What to Say, How to Say it, and
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Media Exposure During Infancy and Early Childhood: The Effects of Content and Context on Learning and Development - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.