Posted on 2017-08-24, by everest555.
Learn to use SQL for Data Analysis and Reporting
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 5 Hours | Lec: 52 | 647 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Introduction to Data Analysis and Reporting Using SQL and ORACLE Database
There is a demand for people who can use data to perform reporting and analysis thus helping businesses and organizations make important and critical decisions.
SQL stands for Structure Query Language. It is an internationally standard language used to communicate with various databases for data manipulation. SQL is vital for data analysis and reporting.
Have you wondered how you get the data you need? Do you wish you could retrieve it yourself? This course teaches you how to get the data you want by writing a bit of SQL code. You won't just be able to pull data out of the database; you'll be able to manipulate it: merging it, multiplying it, grouping it, and relabeling it to get just the report you want.
You will learn how to design and write simple SQL queries for data reporting and analysis. Also you will learn how to filter, group, and sort data, using built-in SQL functions to format or calculate results.
Discover how to perform more complex queries, such as joining data together from different database tables.
Topic you will learn include:
Setup a Database Environment
Understand Database Concepts
Write SQL Syntax
Understand SQL Data Types
Retrieve Data using SELECT
Filter Data search with SQL WHERE clause
Sort SQL query result search with ORDER BY
Transform SQL Search results with string functions
Use Alias to change query results headings
Use various functions for data reporting and analysis
SQL can be used to help solve business problems like :
Who are the top ten sales-reps in each region?
How many employees in an organization
How many employees earn less than 45K in an organization
How many new employees joined the company in the past 18 months
What goods are flying off the supermarket shelves and so on..
Who is the target audience?
This Course is meant for newbies who are not familiar with using SQL for Data Analysis and Reporting.
Buy Premium Account For Download With Full Speed
http://uploadgig.com/file/download/0f43853d95BEF6ac/Learn to use SQL for Data Analysis and Reporting.part1.rar
http://uploadgig.com/file/download/b1299e3FEc9bEe80/Learn to use SQL for Data Analysis and Reporting.part2.rar
http://uploadgig.com/file/download/7fc5e5421a70ad76/Learn to use SQL for Data Analysis and Reporting.part3.rar
http://uploadgig.com/file/download/7cf1575d69f17327/Learn to use SQL for Data Analysis and Reporting.part4.rar
- Ebooks list page : 31891
- 2022-04-18SQL for Data Analysis and Data Science in 2022
- 2022-01-11Udemy - SQL for Data Analysis and Data Science in 2021
- 2022-01-11SQL for Data Analysis and Data Science in 2021
- 2021-12-08Excel Pivot Tables - Basic Beginners Guide to Learn Excel Pivot Tables for Data Analysis and Modeling
- 2021-01-11Udemy - SQL for Data Analysis and Data Science in 2021
- 2020-09-21Excel Pivot Tables: Basic Beginners Guide to Learn Excel Pivot Tables for Data Analysis and Modeling
- 2022-06-17Learn Python for Data Analysis and Visualization 2022
- 2022-06-09Learn Python for Data Analysis and Visualization 2022
- 2022-01-06Google BigQuery and PostgreSQL SQL for Data Analysis (Updated)
- 2020-10-12Python Coding Learn To Code Fast. Python For Data Analysis And Machine Learning
- 2020-10-09Python Coding: Learn To Code Fast. Python For Data Analysis And Machine Learning
- 2020-10-08Google Bigquery And Postgresql Sql For Data Analysis (updated)
- 2020-10-05SQL Programming for Data Analysis and Software Development
- 2020-09-24SQL Programming for Data Analysis and Software Development
- 2020-07-18Google BigQuery and PostgreSQL SQL for Data Analysis (Updated)
- 2020-06-23Google BigQuery and PostgreSQL: SQL for Data Analysis
- 2019-10-24Learn Python for Data Analysis and Visualization
- 2019-10-04Learn Python for Data Analysis and Visualization
- 2022-06-17Python for Data Analysis and Visualization Bootcamp
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.