Posted on 2020-02-02, by Germany2020.
Learn How to Design Conceptual and Meaningful Logos
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 565 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 9 lectures (36 mins) | Language: English
Create logos that are not just aesthetically pleasing, but are meaningful and can stand the test of time.
What you'll learn
Learn the difference between a logo and a brand
Understand why you benefit by designing a logo conceptually
Learn the different styles and types of logos
Master the process of developing a logo conceptually
Develop a more advanced logo design
Any level of experience with Adobe Creative Suite
Passion for creating meaningful work that goes beyond pretty graphics
Sketching materials - pencil, paper, eraser
Willingness to learn
Any graphic designer will tell you that logo design is one of the key skills you need in the industry. A logo is the first impression for any brand, and it needs to look professional and aesthetically pleasing.
However with more and more people offering logo design services, and sites offering cheap-o $5 logos, you can no longer compete just on the quality of your graphic design alone. You need the added advantage of creating conceptually.
Creating logos using grids, golden ratio and other design principles are all fantastic, useful and you may even say vital for a well balanced design. However that's not what this class is about.
For the last 15 years I have been working as a brand specialist and creative director and as part of this video series I want to walk you through how you can create a logo conceptually, so that it's not just pretty, but can stand the test of time because of the meaning behind it.
With this class I want to empower you with the mindset and the advantage to create logos that are not just aesthetically pleasing, but are meaningful and can stand the test of time.
Difference Between a Logo and a Brand
Why Design a Logo Conceptually
Styles and Types of Logos
Process of Developing a Logo Concept
Logo Design Tips and Tricks
Who this course is for:
Suitable for designers of any level in their career
Designers wanting to transition into a more senior role
- Ebooks list page : 42616
- 2020-03-06Learn How To Design Conceptual And Meaningful Logos
- 2020-01-31Learn How to Design Conceptual and Meaningful Logos
- 2018-10-25Jumpstarting Your Own PCB: Learn How to Design and Make Customized Circuit Boards (PDF)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Learn How To Design and Code Responsive Website From Scratch
- 2020-09-12Learn Java EE- Design Patterns and Architecture Course
- 2020-08-26QlikView Essentials: Want to solve your Business Intelligence headaches? Learn how QlikView can help, and discover a powerful yet accessible BI solution that lets you harness your data
- 2020-08-18The Complete Guide to Yoga Inversions: Learn How to Invert, Float, and Fly with Inversions and Arm Balances
- 2020-07-28How to Draw People: Learn How to Draw Portraits and Human Figures
- 2020-07-28Photography: Learn How to Take Stunning and Beautiful Digital Photos like a Professional: Photography, Photography Book, PhotographyIdeas, Photography Tips, Photography Techniques
- 2020-07-26Body Language: Learn how to read others and communicate with confidence
- 2020-06-23Teespring masterclass : Learn how to design t shirts & sell
- 2020-06-23Bowls Cookbook - Learn How to Prepare Tasty and Healty One-Bowl Meals with More th...
- 2020-06-08Link Building for Beginners: Learn how to build links and improve your rankings
- 2020-05-25Computer Hacking: Ultimate Beginners Guide to Computer Hacking Step-by-Step: Learn How To Hack FAST and EASY
- 2020-05-22Teespring masterclass : Learn how to design t-shirts & sell
- 2020-04-08Security Tokens and Stablecoins Quick Start Guide: Learn how to build STO and stablecoin decentralized applications
- 2020-02-24Learn How to Design Websites from Scratch using WordPress , SEO & Web Design using Adobe XD
- 2020-02-23Easy Buttercream Cake Designs: Learn How to Pipe Ruffles and Other Patterns with Buttercream Icing
- 2020-01-19Body Language Learn How to Read Others and Communicate With Confidence
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.