Posted on 2020-03-25, by perica123.
Learn HTML and CSS -- Build Google, Twitter and Facebook!
Published 6/2019 | Created by Michael Perrone
Duration: 22.5 hours | 124 Lectures | Video: 1280x720, 44 KHz | 10.2 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub
A course for anyone trying to get their feet wet in the world of UI Design/Web Development or Front-end Development
What you'll learn
Students will learn two of the three pillars of Web/Front End Development, HTML and CSS. We will start from the absolute beginning, breaking down every line of code in HTML. We then will move on to twenty hours of CSS content. I teach you what you need to know, and don't bother teaching you filler material that you'll never use. You will learn how to create a layout for a website that is responsive and has animations. You will learn how to create navigation bars, dropdown menus, how to include images on your own webpage, and so much more. We will have projects that show us how to solve problems and create solutions that real companies have had to solve. The course is free, give it a shot!
Have a computer and be ready to learn!!!
This course was made for anyone who is interested in HTML and CSS. HTML and CSS are two of the three pillars of Web Development. Maybe you have just a small interest in Web Development and you want to see what it's all about? I don't blame you, the job market is booming right now. Web Developers are being treated like any other Software Developer now in the work place. But... becoming a Web Developer isn't easy, it takes a lot of work. You don't have to be a genius, I surely am no genius. However, you have to want to learn, to become a better version of yourself. To push yourself everyday to learn something new. That type of person is who this course is for. Someone interested in learning, solving problems, and taking on new challenges. HTML and CSS are two things that are going to help you get started with Web Development.
Not a total beginner? No problem, we cover some intermediate material in this course too. Actually, tons of intermediate material is covered in this course. You will learn to create real website layouts, understanding how real companies solve problems everyday when it comes to building their apps and web pages. We cover things like flex-box, animations, and more! There is something in this course for everyone. I hope you enjoy the course, and I want to thank you for checking it out. I wish you the best on your software development journey :)
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to get started or learn more about CSS HTML and Web Development.
- Ebooks list page : 43081
- 2020-03-23Learn HTML and CSS -- Build Google, Twitter and Facebook!
- 2019-07-09Learn Html And Css From Scratch Build Responsive Websites
- 2019-04-02Learn HTML and CSS from Scratch - Build Responsive Websites
- 2019-03-31Learn HTML and CSS from Scratch - Build Responsive Websites
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Learn HTML and CSS: Learn to build a website with HTML and CSS
- 2019-09-16Learn Html And Html5 To Build Responsive Website
- 2019-08-06Learn Html and CSS with fun for Beginners
- 2019-07-31Learn Html and CSS with fun for Beginners
- 2019-07-25Learn HTML and HTML5 to build responsive websites
- 2019-04-12Learn HTML and CSS from scratch
- 2019-04-08Learn HTML and CSS from scratch
- 2019-04-05Learn HTML and CSS from scratch
- 2019-03-10Learn HTML and CSS by building your first website
- 2019-02-17Learn HTML and CSS by building your first website
- 2019-02-15Learn HTML and CSS by building your first website
- 2019-02-12Learn HTML and CSS by building your first website
- 2019-01-15Html and Css Learn Html And Css In 2 Hours And Start Programming Today!
- 2019-01-10Html and Css Learn Html And Css In 2 Hours And Start Programming Today!
- 2018-12-18Learn HTML and CSS by Examples
- 2018-10-10Learn HTML and HTML5 to build responsive websites
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.