Posted on 2019-03-26, by nokia241186.
Leading Health Care Transformation: A Primer for Clinical Leaders by Maulik Joshi and Rishi Sikka
English | 2015 | ISBN: 1498700187 | 232 pages | PDF | 7 MB
A succinct and practical primer on healthcare transformation, Leading Healthcare Transformation is a key resource for all clinicians in leadership positions. It summarizes high-profile healthcare topics and includes a synopsis of the evidence, examples, lessons learned, and key action steps for each topic covered.
Providing cutting-edge insights from the quality and physician perspectives, the book focuses on the most critical topics in the field including the issues of quality, cost, value, and new models of care.
The book includes discussions on various quality improvement processes including Lean and Six Sigma. Detailing specific strategies and tools to help you achieve and sustain improvement, it explains how to build a culture of safety and identifies proven principles and practices for creating a high reliability organization.
Blending the perspectives of administrators, nurses, and physicians, this insightful and practical resource provides the understanding you need to leverage health information technology for clinical improvement and to improve care coordination to reduce readmissions.
The book includes a Foreword by Jonathan B. Perlin, MD, PhD, MSHA, FACP, FACMI.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 40012
- 2019-03-21Leading Health Care Transformation A Primer for Clinical Leaders
- 2019-03-18Leading Health Care Transformation A Primer for Clinical Leaders
- 2011-08-15Introduction to health care delivery- a primer for pharmacists By Robert L. McCarthy- Kenneth W. Schafermeyer
- 2012-03-16Comparative Effectiveness and Efficacy Research and Analysis for Practice (CEERAP): Applications in Health Care By Xenia Maria Caldeira Brant (Editor), Corazon B. Cajulis (Editor), Francesco Chiappelli (Editor)
- 2011-10-31Computational Technology for Effective Health Care: Immediate Steps and Strategic Directions
- 2011-10-01Digital Infrastructure for the Learning Health System: The Foundation for Continuous Improvement in Health and Health Care: Workshop Series Summary (The Learning Health System Series)
- 2011-07-16Digital Infrastructure for the Learning Health System: The Foundation for Continuous Improvement in Health and Health Care: Workshop Series Summary (The Learning Health System Series)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Organizational and Process Reengineering: Approaches for Health Care Transformation
- 2012-01-01Pricing the Priceless: A Health Care Conundrum by Joseph P. Newhouse
- 2011-12-28Fostering Rapid Advances in Health Care: Learning from System Demonstrations
- 2011-12-06Fostering Rapid Advances in Health Care: Learning from System Demonstrations
- 2011-11-25Marilyn Sue Bogner, Misadventures In Health Care Inside Stories - Removed
- 2011-09-21Child and Adolescent Health and Health Care Quality: Measuring What Matters
- 2011-09-12"Pricing the Priceless: A Health Care Conundrum" by Joseph P. Newhouse
- 2020-07-29Personalized Oral Health Care: From Concept Design to Clinical Practice
- 2020-04-15The Cleveland Clinic Way: Lessons in Excellence from One of the World's Leading Health Care Organizations
- 2019-07-11The Cleveland Clinic Way Lessons in Excellence from One of the World's Leading Health Care Organi...
- 2019-03-26Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics A Primer for Clinical Investigators and Decision-Makers - Removed
- 2019-03-02Health Care Finance Basic Tools for Nonfinancial Managers, 4 edition - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.