Posted on 2019-12-13, by nokia241186.
Niki Segnit, Yotam Ottolenghi, "Lateral Cooking: One Dish Leads to Another"
ISBN: 1635572649 | 2019 | EPUB | 612 pages | 29 MB
A groundbreaking handbook-the "method" companion to its critically acclaimed predecessor, The Flavor Thesaurus-with a foreword by Yotam Ottolenghi.
Niki Segnit used to follow recipes to the letter, even when she'd made a dish a dozen times. But as she tested the combinations that informed The Flavor Thesaurus, she detected the basic rubrics that underpinned most recipes. Lateral Cooking offers these formulas, which, once readers are familiar with them, will prove infinitely adaptable.
The book is divided into twelve chapters, each covering a basic culinary category, such as "Bread," "Stock, Soup & Stew," or "Sauce." The recipes in each chapter are arranged on a continuum, passing from one to another with just a tweak or two to the method or ingredients. Once you've got the hang of flatbreads, for instance, then its neighboring dishes (crackers, soda bread, scones) will involve the easiest and most intuitive adjustments. The result is greater creativity in the kitchen: Lateral Cooking encourages improvisation, resourcefulness, and, ultimately, the knowledge and confidence to cook by heart.
Lateral Cooking is a practical book, but, like The Flavor Thesaurus, it's also a highly enjoyable read, drawing widely on culinary science, history, ideas from professional kitchens, observations by renowned food writers, and Segnit's personal recollections. Entertaining, opinionated, and inspirational, with a handsome three-color design, Lateral Cooking will have you torn between donning your apron and settling back in a comfortable chair.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 42105
- 2019-12-11Lateral Cooking: One Dish Leads to Another
- 2019-11-15Lateral Cooking: One Dish Leads to Another
- 2014-01-17Critical Mass: How One Thing Leads to Another
- 2012-11-24In Search of the Miraculous: Or One Thing Leads to Another
- 2012-06-24In Search of the Miraculous: Or, One Thing Leads to Another
- 2020-08-30One Dish at a Time - Delicious Recipes and Stories from My Italian-American Childhood and Beyond
- 2020-08-15The Ultimate Roasting Tin Cookbook Quick and Delicious One Dish Recipes for the Whole Family
- 2020-07-28Sunday Casseroles: Complete Comfort in One Dish
- 2020-05-18Unbelievabowl Paleo: 60 Wholesome One-Dish Recipes You Won't Believe Are Dairy- and Gluten-Free
- 2020-05-01Bowl: Vegetarian Recipes for Ramen, Pho, Bibimbap, Dumplings, and Other One-Dish Meals
- 2020-04-20One Dish Wonders 150 Fresh Takes on the Classic Casserole
- 2020-04-03All Sorts of One-Dish Wonders
- 2020-02-02Bowl: Vegetarian Recipes for Ramen, Pho, Bibimbap, Dumplings, and Other One-Dish Meals Rate this book 1 of 5 stars 2 of 5 stars 3 of 5 stars 4 of 5 stars 5 of 5 stars Bowl: Vegetarian Recipes for Ramen, Pho, Bibimbap, Dumplings, and Other One-Dish M
- 2019-11-07Good Housekeeping One Dish Meals 100 Delicious Recipes
- 2019-08-25Good Housekeeping One-Dish Meals 100 Delicious Recipes
- 2018-11-23The Green Roasting Tin Vegan and Vegetarian One Dish Dinners - Removed
- 2018-11-16Our Favorite One-Dish Dinner Recipes
- 2018-11-15Our Favorite One-Dish Dinner Recipes
- 2018-11-09365 Easy One-Dish Meals
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.