Posted on 2021-05-17, by nokia241186.
English | ASIN: B094DYNQ58 | 2021 | 4 hours and 8 minutes |
Do you try not to be late, but it just keeps happening? You are not alone - one in five people struggle to be on time, and would love to change their lateness habit. Until now it's been a lonely battle, but in this trailblazing audiobook Grace Pacie, a lifelong self-confessed "Timebender", reveals the surprising truth about why we are late - it's not a personal failing, we are hard-wired that way. She explains not only when and why we are late, but also when and why we can be early; what is going on in our brains; and what we can do to fix it.
Based on a potent fusion of psychology, self-help, and 10 years of researching fellow sufferers, this audiobook shows us how we can make sure we arrive on time. Written with a light touch, and oodles of humour, Grace dissects our singular approach to time, and in a joyful reversal of conventional wisdom, also shows us the positive side of our timebending tendencies. Includes 20 tried and tested tips to get you there on time!
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 47629
- 2019-02-26The Orchid and the Dandelion Why Some Children Struggle and How All Can Thrive [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-30The Orchid and the Dandelion Why Some Children Struggle and How All Can Thrive [Audiobook]
- 2021-10-05Hacking American Elections Why We're Vulnerable And How We Can Stop It
- 2021-09-21Becoming Cliterate Why Orgasm Equality Matters--And How to Get It [AudioBook]
- 2021-05-17Breathless: Why Air Pollution Matters And How It Affects You [Audiobook]
- 2020-11-20The Diet Hack: Why 95% of Diets Fail and How You Can Succeed (Audiobook)
- 2020-07-14Miracles: What They Are, Why They Happen, and How They Can Change Your Life
- 2020-04-16The Allergy Solution: Unlock the Surprising, Hidden Truth about Why You Are Sick and How to Get Well
- 2019-02-27The Orchid and the Dandelion Why Some Children Struggle and How All Can Thrive
- 2019-02-23The Orchid and the Dandelion Why Some Children Struggle and How All Can Thrive
- 2019-01-31The Orchid and the Dandelion Why Some Children Struggle and How All Can Thrive
- 2019-01-30The Orchid and the Dandelion: Why Some People Struggle and How All Can Thrive - Removed
- 2018-11-20Hacking American Elections Why We're Vulnerable and How We Can Stop It
- 2018-11-13Why Conservation Is Failing and How It Can Regain Ground
- 2018-10-16Hacking American Elections Why We9;re Vulnerable and How We Can Stop It
- 2018-10-08Hacking American Elections Why We're Vulnerable and How We Can Stop It
- 2018-08-27The Craving Mind; From Cigarettes to Smartphones to Loveâ€”Why We Get Hooked and How We Can Break Bad Habits
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Reality Is Broken: Why Games Make Us Better and How They Can Change the World - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Craving Mind: From Cigarettes to Smartphones to Love Why We Get Hooked and How We Can Break Bad Habits [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.