Posted on 2020-02-28, by books_lover.
The definitive state-of-the-art guide on laryngeal cancer treatment from world-renowned experts Ongoing advances in innovative technologies have improved the diagnosis and treatment of laryngeal cancer, resulting in more optimal oncologic and functional patient outcomes. Laryngeal Cancer: Clinical Case-Based Approaches, by distinguished head and neck surgeon Rogério R. Dedivitis and internationally recognized coeditors, is a comprehensive reference that presents multiple options for similar lesions. Contributions from a diverse group of globally renowned subspecialists reflect the multidisciplinary treatment of laryngeal cancer. The book focuses on diverse primary subsites of laryngeal cancer; local, early-stage, and advanced disease stages; and current available treatment modalities for each type. Case study chapters include insightful discussion of several potential approaches, rationale for surgical decision making, radiographic findings, pearls, and pitfalls. Key Features Diver
- Ebooks list page : 42819
- 2012-03-19Drug Design: Structure- and Ligand-Based Approaches By Kenneth M. Merz, Dagmar Ringe, Charles H. Reynolds
- 2021-12-12Point-of-Care Echocardiography, E-Book: A Clinical Case-Based Visual Guide
- 2020-12-18Thyroid Cancer A Case-Based Approach
- 2020-12-17Thyroid Cancer A Case-Based Approach Ed 2
- 2020-04-03Handbook of Lower Extremity Reconstruction: Clinical Case-Based Review and Flap Atlas
- 2020-01-15Conventional Nuclear Medicine in Pediatrics: A Clinical Case-Based Atlas
- 2018-07-15Prostate Cancer Clinical Case Scenarios
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Conventional Nuclear Medicine in Pediatrics: A Clinical Case-Based Atlas - Removed
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Thyroid Cancer: A Case-Based Approach - Removed
- 2022-07-18How to Think Like a Neurologist A Case-Based Guide to Clinical Reasoning in Neurology
- 2022-07-04How to Think Like a Neurologist - A Case-Based Guide to Clinical Reasoning in Neurology
- 2021-08-02Enhancing Clinical Case Formulation Theoretical and Practical Approaches for Mental Health Practitioners
- 2021-03-05Case-Based Clinical Cardiology - Removed
- 2020-05-14Urine Tests: A Case-Based Guide to Clinical Evaluation and Application
- 2020-05-13Human Rights-Based Approaches to Clinical Social Work (SpringerBriefs in Rights-Based Approaches to Social Work)
- 2020-02-06Pediatric Cancer in Africa: A Case-Based Guide to Diagnosis and Management
- 2019-12-18Surgery: A Case Based Clinical Review Ed 2
- 2019-12-03Therapy of Movement Disorders: A Case-Based Approach (Current Clinical Neurology)
- 2019-11-28Basic Methods Handbook for Clinical Orthopaedic Research: A Practical Guide and Case Based Research Approach
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.