Know How: The Definitive Book on Skill and Knowledge Transfer for Occasional Trainers, Experts, Coaches, and Anyone
Posted on 2020-11-22, by nokia241186.
English | ISBN: 9781950496273 | 2020 | 418 pages | EPUB | 7 MB
Turn Your Know-How Into Someone Else's Know-How-To
Everyone-whether subject matter experts, proficient performers, managers, coaches, or co-workers-will need to transfer knowledge to others at some point in their life. And, often, that responsibility falls to an occasional trainer, someone with considerable knowledge and experience on how to perform a task, but little expertise to successfully transfer their know-how to another. What they need is a great resource to round out their repertoire of training skills.
Enter Know-How. This easy-to-read book lays out a simple-to-follow path to help the trainers and occasional trainers with whom you work improve their impact. Adding to the sustained influence of their previous books, especially Telling Ain't Training, Harold and Erica have written a fun, effective guide on how to make your know-how stick to another's brain.
The 12 chapters each focus on a single theme and are sequenced like stepping-stones to help you understand how to best transfer know-how to those who learn from you. Chapters include brief explanations, guidance, tools, activities, tangible and accessible examples of real-world applications, and a summary exercise to reinforce your retention of key points. Discover what you need now to quickly get people learning and up-to-speed. No fumbling, bumbling, rambling, or messing with people's heads-this book delivers know-how.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 45337
- 2021-01-06Know-How The Definitive Book on Skill and Knowledge Transfer for Occasional Trainers
- 2020-06-03Science Makes the World Go Round: Successful Scientific Knowledge Transfer for the Environment
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Science Makes the World Go Round: Successful Scientific Knowledge Transfer for the Environment
- 2011-11-24The Golden Book of Chemistry Experiments. How to Set Up a Home Laboratory. Over 200 Simple Experiments by Robert Brent - Removed
- 2021-04-03From Main Street to Wall Street: How the Economy Influences Stock Markets and What Investors Should Know
- 2021-03-19From Main Street to Wall Street: How the Economy Influences Stock Markets and What Investors Should Know
- 2021-03-03The Bodybuilding Book: Transformation Program And Nutrition For Gaining Muscle And Strength: How To Burn Fat Fast
- 2020-10-18The Definitive Book of Body Language: The Hidden Meaning Behind People\'s Gestures and Expressions - Removed
- 2020-01-19The I Don't Know How To Cook Book - Removed
- 2019-12-15The Big Book of Chakras and Chakra Healing: How to Unlock Your Seven Energy Centers for Healing, Happiness, and Transformation (Weiser Big Book Series)
- 2019-12-12The I Don't Know How To Cook Book 300 Great Recipes You Can't Mess Up! - Removed
- 2019-03-31The River Cottage Fish Book: The Definitive Guide to Sourcing and Cooking Sustainable Fish and Shellfish
- 2018-11-22How the City Really Works The Definitive Guide to Money and Investing in London's Square Mile, Th...
- 2017-12-11[PDF] The River Cottage Fish Book: The Definitive Guide to Sourcing and Cooking Sustainable Fish and Shellfish (River Cottage Cookbook)
- 2017-07-03Groove3 Home Studio Know How The Room And Acoustics Tutorial
- 2017-05-15Groove3 Home Studio Know How The Room And Acoustics Tutorial
- 2017-04-09Groove3 Home Studio Know-How The Room and Acoustics TUTORiAL
- 2014-04-21How the City Really Works: The Definitive Guide to Money and Investing in London's Square Mile (repost)
- 2013-12-01How the City Really Works: The Definitive Guide to Money and Investing in London's Square Mile (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.