Posted on 2010-11-26. By anonymous.
by Robert Hanna
Oxford University Press, USA | English | 2001 | ISBN: 019825072X | 328 pages | PDF | 1.1 Mb
“Robert Hanna presents a fresh view of the Kantian and analytic traditions that have dominated continental European and Anglo-American philosophy over the last two centuries, and of the connections between them. But this is not just a study in the history of philosophy, for out of this emerges.
Hanna's original approach to two much-contested theories that remain at the heart of contemporary philosophy. Hanna puts forward a new 'cognitive-semantic' interpretation of transcendental idealism, and a vigorous defense of Kant's theory of analytic and synthetic necessary truth, making this compelling reading for all who are interested in these fundamental philosophical issues.”
3% Recovery. No Password.”
- Ebooks list page : 8592
- 2010-04-11Kant and the Foundations of Analytic Philosophy
- 2009-07-06Kant and the Foundations of Analytic Philosophy
- 2019-12-31Logic from Kant to Russell: Laying the Foundations for Analytic Philosophy (Routledge Studies in Nineteenth-Century Philosophy)
- 2014-06-04The Cult of Emptiness. The Western Discovery of Buddhist Thought and the Invention of Oriental Philosophy (repost)
- 2014-01-07Kant and the Demands of Self-Consciousness (Repost)
- 2013-04-05Spectacular Capitalism: Guy Debord and the Practice of Radical Philosophy (repost)
- 2011-10-27Kant and the Demands of Self-Consciousness (repost)
- 2011-06-08Relativism and the Foundations of Philosophy (Bradford Books)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Kant and the Scandal of Philosophy: The Kantian Critique of Cartesian Scepticism (Toronto Studies in Philosophy)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Wittgenstein and Pragmatism: On Certainty in the Light of Peirce and James (History of Analytic Philosophy)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Relativism and the Foundations of Philosophy (Bradford Books)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Kant and the Concept of Race: Late Eighteenth-Century Writings (SUNY Series, Philosophy and Race (Hardcover))
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Radicalizing Rawls: Global Justice and the Foundations of International Law (Philosophy, Public Policy, and Transnational Law) - Removed
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Biology and the Foundations of Ethics (Cambridge Studies in Philosophy and Biology)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Kant and the New Philosophy of Religion (Indiana Series in the Philosophy of Religion)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Kant and the New Philosophy of Religion (Indiana Series in the Philosophy of Religion)
- 2014-03-23The Morality of Money: An Exploration in Analytic Philosophy (repost) - Removed
- 2014-03-12Philosophy of Language and the Challenge to Scientific Realism (repost)
- 2014-01-22On the Currency of Egalitarian Justice, and Other Essays in Political Philosophy [Repost] - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.