Posted on 2020-04-17, by raymanhero.
Jira 8 Recipes
.MP4, AVC, 1920x1080, 24 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 4h 5m | 870 MB
Instructor: Afsana Atar
Develop useful plugins for the Atlassian marketplace
Create and deploy your own JIRA plugins on the Atlassian Marketplace
Extend the default functionality provided by the latest version of JIRA to meet customer project requirements
Manipulate essential workflows programmatically with ease
Create new custom reports that provide insights about JIRA issues and objects
Extend existing reports to show important data and statistics
Build useful gadgets in JIRA and enable them on a user's dashboard
Jira is an issue and project-tracking application, and one of the most popular software development tools utilized by Agile teams. Jira 8 comes with performance improvements to meet the demands of ever-growing enterprise teams. This one-stop resource will get you started creating (and working with) Jira plugins and customizations. We will be using Jira 8 throughout this tutorial.
You'll begin your journey by learning to develop and deploy plugins and then modify them to suit your needs. You will learn to customize the look and feel of your Jira UI, and then perform a detailed configuration of Jira Issues for administrators. Then you'll learn to create and manage custom fields in JIRA efficiently, and operate with workflows by learning to manipulate them programmatically. Finally, we cover how to build useful gadgets and prepare reports.
By the end, you will have built a solid foundation in Jira and will be equipped to use it efficiently to improve your team's productivity.
The code files ad all related files are place don GitHub at
A complete guide for users/developers, managers, and administrators to effectively managing projects and artifacts in JIRA
Familiarize yourself with the development platform while building on the foundations provided by the Atlassian JIRA server architecture
Create, develop, and deploy JIRA plugins and gadgets
- 2020-03-05Jira 8 Recipes
- Ebooks list page : 43278
- 2020-04-29Packt Jira 8 Recipes
- 2020-04-28Packt Jira 8 Recipes
- 2020-04-20Packt - Jira 8 Recipes
- 2020-04-16Jira 8 Recipes Use Jira Effectively As A Developer, User Or Administrator
- 2020-03-06Jira 8 Recipes Use Jira Effectively as a Developer, User or Administrator
- 2020-03-05Jira 8 Recipes
- 2012-03-09Power Foods: 150 Delicious Recipes with the 38 Healthiest Ingredients
- 2011-11-10Mark Bittman's Quick and Easy Recipes from the New York Times
- 2011-10-19Oreo (Favorites, 79 Easy Recipes & Cookie Crafts), 2nd edition
- 2011-09-0938 Best Soup Recipes and Hearty Stews
- 2020-10-23Keto For Carb Lover's Cookbook: 555 Low Carb, High Fat Recipes For Beginners To Shed Weight, Heal Your Body...
- 2020-10-23NOSH Everyday Gluten Free: Delicious, go to recipes for every day of the week
- 2020-10-23Chinese Take out for the Home Chef: 50 of Your Favorite Chinese Take Out Recipes
- 2020-10-23The Doughnut Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Baked and Fried Doughnuts
- 2020-10-22The Kefir Cookbook: Join the Culture Club! And Get Cooking the 40 Best Kefir Recipes
- 2020-10-22Copycat Recipes: Complete Guide To Cook The Most Popular And Tasty Italian Recipes Step By Step. Brunch, Dinner...
- 2020-10-22Easy to Follow Indian Vegetarian Cookbook for Beginners: 250 Healthy and Tasty Recipes from India
- 2020-10-22Christmas Cookbook: Over 150 Homemade Recipes for Happy Holidays
- 2020-10-22Chicken Cookbook: Make Cooking at Home with Chicken Recipes
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.