Jim Edwards - How To Write and Publish Your Own eBook in as Little as 7 Days 2.0 [6 MP4,6 MP3,14 PDF,1 RAR]
Tag: Solution Manual
Posted on 2013-06-06, by tactools.
Jim Edwards - How To Write and Publish Your Own eBook in as Little as 7 Days 2.0
[6 MP4,6 MP3,14 PDF,1 RAR]
We all know that quick content creation is the key to success. Both for your online/offline clients as well as yourself. If you can point to yourself as an author, you gain instant credibility no matter what niche you are in. Jim Edwards has been around forever and has come out with the 2.0 version of his 7DayEbook program. Even if you don't use it to generate ebook cash, the workflow and organizational ideas will make it worth your while. The Magic Shrink Ray(tm) saved us about 30%. I like all of Jim Edwards' stuff and I mark this as HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Pitch page (page included in this ):
Partial Pitch -
From: Jim Edwards
Author, ?How to Write and Publish Your Own eBook? in as Little as 7 Days? V2.0
Dear Internet Friend,
If you want the financial independence and passive income stream from selling a popular ebook, the satisfaction and prestige that comes from being an author, and if you want to do it while you?re still *young* enough to enjoy it? then this might be the most important letter you?ll ever read about how to write an ebook.
We?ll teach you how to write and publish your own OUTRAGEOUSLY Profitable eBook with less than a week?s work ? even if you feel like you can?t write a complete sentence, can?t type to save your life and still have nightmares about finishing term papers!
Now that?s certainly a tall statement, but let us show you how it?s very possible, in fact, quite straightforward to turn out your own highly successful ebook using the methods we?ll teach you in this new and completely revised course?
| ?The training in this course is exceptional??|
?The training in this course is exceptional. I started with a scant amount of knowledge on eBooks and how they?re created, but I came out with an entire toolbox of tips, formulas, and a host of invaluable resources. Well done.?
- Jarrett Cross
http://extabit.com/file/28ckylqd9u0mx/201356225046_45492.rar ================================================================ http://rapidgator.net/file/de9b810e8779f9997f4158e837031c84/201356225046_45492.rar.html ================================================================ http://uploaded.net/file/apo1jusi/201356225046_45492.rar
- Ebooks list page : 22427
- 2013-07-22Jim Edwards - How To Write and Publish Your Own eBook in as Little as 7 Days 2.0 - Removed
- 2013-06-21Jim Edwards - How To Write and Publish Your Own eBook in as Little as 7 Days 2.0 - Removed
- 2013-06-18Jim Edwards - How To Write and Publish Your Own eBook in as Little as 7 Days 2.0 - Removed
- 2013-02-04How to Write and Publish Your Own eBook in as Little as 7 Days
- 2014-05-05Jim Edwards: How To Write and Publish an Ebook in 7 Days
- 2014-04-30Jim Edwards - How To Write And Publish An Ebook in 7 Days plus ELITE Eclass OTO
- 2011-12-02Publishing And Promoting Your Own eBook
- 2011-08-30Publishing And Promoting Your Own eBook
- 2018-07-13How to Write and Publish Your First Book in Less Than 30 Days: A Beginners Guide
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Indie Publishing: How to Design and Publish Your Own Book (Design Brief)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Travel Writer's Handbook: How to Write - and Sell - Your Own Travel Experiences
- 2012-06-09Indie Publishing: How to Design and Publish Your Own Book
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Book Launch: How to Write, Market & Publish Your First Bestseller in Three Months or Less AND Use it to Start and Grow a Six Figure Business
- 2017-05-09How to make, write and publish your systematic review
- 2021-03-15Coursera - How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper by Ecole Polytechnique
- 2020-05-31How To Write And Publish A Research Paper Complete Guide
- 2020-05-17How to Write and Publish a Research Paper Complete Guide
- 2020-05-02How to Write and Publish a Research Paper Complete Guide
- 2020-03-22The Scribe Method: The Best Way to Write and Publish Your Non-Fiction Book
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.