Posted on 2021-04-02, by nokia241186.
Murray E.G. Smith | 2019 | ISBN: 9004312196 | English | 396 pages | PDF | 3 MB
Series:Historical Materialism Book, 177
In this updated and expanded edition of Invisible Leviathan, Murray E.G. Smith critically explores and makes significant contributions to the debate surrounding Karl Marx's 'capitalist law of value' and its corollary, the law of the falling rate of profit. A powerful case is presented that capitalism has exhausted its potential to contribute to human progress. Humanity confronts a fateful choice: to allow this obsolescent system - which necessarily measures 'wealth' in terms of 'abstract social labour' and money profit - to destroy human civilisation; or to make the leap toward a global, egalitarian-socialist society in which the satisfaction of human need is the starting-point and the all-round development of each and every human individual the goal of the socio-economic life process.
First printed in 1994 as Invisible Leviathan: The Marxist Critique of Market Despotism Beyond Postmodernism by University of Toronto Press. This second and revised edition includes a new Foreword by Michael Roberts, and a Preface to the Second Edition.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 47065
- 2013-10-10The Law of Contracts and the Uniform Commercial Code (2nd Edition)
- 2021-01-07Law School Exams: A Guide to Better Grades, 2nd Edition
- 2021-01-03Law School Exams A Guide to Better Grades, 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Introduction to Fixed Income Analytics: Relative Value Analysis, Risk Measures and Valuation, 2nd edition
- 2017-10-30[PDF] A Legal Guide to United States Business Organizations: The Law of Partnerships, Corporations, and Limited Liability Companies (2nd edition) - Removed
- 2013-08-24Introduction to Fixed Income Analytics: Relative Value Analysis, Risk Measures and Valuation, 2nd edition
- 2013-08-08Introduction to Fixed Income Analytics: Relative Value Analysis, Risk Measures and Valuation, 2nd edition
- 2013-04-05Marx and Whitehead: Process, Dialectics, and the Critique of Capitalism [Repost]
- 2009-07-02Marx and Whitehead: Process, Dialectics, and the Critique of Capitalism
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Limiting Leviathan: Hobbes on Law and International Affairs
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Limiting Leviathan: Hobbes on Law and International Affairs
- 2013-10-25Essays on Marx's Theory of Value
- 2021-07-29Philosophy of Law A Very Short Introduction, (2nd Edition) by Raymond Wacks
- 2021-07-21Philosophy of Law (2nd Edition) A Very Short Introduction [Audiobook]
- 2021-07-21Transformational HR How Human Resources Can Create Value and Impact Business Strategy, 2nd Edition
- 2021-07-21Cloud Computing Law, 2nd Edition
- 2021-06-14Cloud Computing Law, 2nd Edition
- 2021-06-12Value Investing The Advanced Financial Statement Analysis
- 2021-05-22World Peace Through Law: Replacing War with the Global Rule of Law
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.