Posted on 2014-04-09. By anonymous.
Susumu Mori, â€ŽJ-Donald Tournier - Introduction to Diffusion Tensor Imaging: And Higher Order Models (2nd edition)
Published: 2013-11-18 | ISBN: 0123983983 | PDF | 140 pages | 24 MB
The concepts behind diffusion tensor imaging (DTI) are commonly difficult to grasp, even for magnetic resonance physicists. To make matters worse, a many more complex higher-order methods have been proposed over the last few years to overcome the now well-known deficiencies of DTI. In Introduction to Diffusion Tensor Imaging: And Higher Order Models, these concepts are explained through extensive use of illustrations rather than equations to help readers gain a more intuitive understanding of the inner workings of these techniques. Emphasis is placed on the interpretation of DTI images and tractography results, the design of experiments, and the types of application studies that can be undertaken. Diffusion MRI is a very active field of research, and theories and techniques are constantly evolving. To make sense of this constantly shifting landscape, there is a need for a textbook that explains the concepts behind how these techniques work in a way that is easy and intuitive to understand-Introduction to Diffusion Tensor Imaging fills this gap.
Extensive use of illustrations to explain the concepts of diffusion tensor imaging and related methods
Easy to understand, even without a background in physics
Includes sections on image interpretation, experimental design, and applications
Up-to-date information on more recent higher-order models, which are increasingly being used for clinical applications
No Other Mirrors, Please!
- Ebooks list page : 26062
- 2014-01-18Atmospheric Circulation Dynamics and General Circulation Models (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2013-11-02Introduction to Diffusion Tensor Imaging, 2e: And Higher Order Models
- 2009-07-25Introduction to Diffusion Tensor Imaging
- 2018-12-17Digital and Kalman Filtering: An Introduction to Discrete-Time Filtering and Optimum Linear Estimation, 2nd Edition
- 2014-01-08Introduction to Health and Safety in Construction, (2nd Edition) (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-10-30Multi-slice and Dual-source CT in Cardiac Imaging: Principles - Protocols - Indications - Outlook (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-09-26Introduction to the Anatomy and Physiology of Children (2nd edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Regression Methods in Biostatistics: Linear, Logistic, Survival, and Repeated Measures Models, 2nd edition - Removed
- 2014-06-16Data Structures and Algorithms in Java (2nd Edition) [Repost]
- 2014-06-15The Compiler Design Handbook: Optimizations and Machine Code Generation, 2nd Edition (repost)
- 2014-05-21Straight to the Top: CIO Leadership in a Mobile, Social, and Cloud-based World (2nd edition) (repost)
- 2014-05-15Evidence-Based Emergency Care: Diagnostic Testing and Clinical Decision Rules, 2nd edition (Repost)
- 2014-05-15BEER: Tap Into the Art and Science of Brewing, 2nd Edition (repost)
- 2014-05-09Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplantation (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2014-05-04Economic Dynamics: Phase Diagrams and their Economic Application (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2014-05-02Handbook of Usability Testing: How to Plan, Design, and Conduct Effective Tests (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2014-04-30Maintenance and Reliability Best Practices, 2nd edition (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-04-29Supplement to Inside the Microsoft Build Engine: Using MSBuild and Team Foundation Build (2nd Edition) [Repost]
- 2014-04-27Plant Nutrition and Soil Fertility Manual (2nd Edition) (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.