Posted on 2019-11-23, by everest555.
Introduction to Quantum Computing
.MP4, AVC, 1280x720, 30 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 1h 25m | 677 MB
Instructor: Jonathan Reichental
Classical computing, which gave us the current digital age, is about to be displaced by a more exciting, powerful, and radically different form of computing. This technology-known as quantum computing-operates under completely different scientific principles and has the potential to provide a massive technological leap forward that will enable breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, medicine, chemistry, space capabilities, mixed reality, and so much more.
Those left behind will find it hard to catch up. Learn all about it here, as well as how to apply quantum computing to your own (and your organization's) outlook for the future. In plain language, instructor Jonathan Reichental lays out what quantum computing is and details its applications, opportunities, and risks.
A simple explanation of classical computing
Drivers of a next generation of computing
The basics of quantum mechanics
How does quantum computing work?
Superposition in quantum computing
Quantum computing implementations
Current and potential new uses for quantum computing
Opportunities for enterprises and individuals
- Ebooks list page : 41876
- 2012-05-19Joachim Stolze, Dieter Suter â€œQuantum Computing: A Short Course from Theory to Experiment" - Removed
- 2020-10-07Learn Quantum Computing with Python and IBM Quantum Experience: A hands on introduction to quantum computing
- 2020-10-01Udemy Introduction to Quantum Computing
- 2020-10-01Udemy: Introduction to Quantum Computing
- 2020-02-25LINKEDIN Learning Introduction to Quantum Computing
- 2020-02-04LINKEDIN Learning Introduction to Quantum Computing
- 2019-08-13Introduction to Quantum Computing
- 2019-08-09Introduction to Quantum Computing
- 2019-08-07Introduction to Quantum Computing
- 2019-08-06Introduction to Quantum Computing
- 2019-05-08An Introduction to Quantum Computing
- 2018-09-22A First Introduction to Quantum Computing and Information
- 2011-12-06An Introduction to Quantum Computing Algorithms
- 2011-10-09Arthur O. Pittenger, "An Introduction to Quantum Computing Algorithms"(repost)
- 2011-10-09Arthur O. Pittenger, "An Introduction to Quantum Computing Algorithms"
- 2011-07-01An Introduction to Quantum Computing Algorithms (Progress in Computer Science and Applied Logic (PCS))
- 2010-06-18An Introduction to Quantum Computing Algorithms (Repost)
- 2009-09-06An Introduction to Quantum Computing Algorithms (Progress in Computer Science and Applied Logic (PCS))
- 2009-02-18An Introduction to Quantum Computing
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.