Posted on 2019-12-08, by rizentrop.
There is no more important area of the body for an athlete than the core, the region of our body from our chest to our knees. The core is our engine, our hub of activity. Strength there makes life easier for shoulders and knees. It produces speed and explosiveness. Endurance and grit. The core is so important. So why has it remained such a medical mystery? This book will explain that. Introducing the Core: Demystifying the Body of an Athlete traces the arc of the journey from injury to restoration of power to the return to normal life. Dr. William Meyers is the nation’s foremost authority on core health. Along with over 40 world-renowned expert contributors, Dr. Meyers explains how the core functions through stories from his work in locker rooms, the operating room, and the playing fields of elite athletes, giving readers a thorough understanding of the core’s widespread influence on athleticism and the human anatomy. The book: Dissects the events that led Dr. Meyers
- Ebooks list page : 42020
- 2019-10-30Introducing the Core : Demystifying the Body of an Athlete
- 2011-11-15Political Physics: Deleuze, Derrida and the Body Politic (Transversals: New Directions In Philosophy)
- 2011-08-04Political Physics: Deleuze, Derrida and the Body Politic (Transversals: New Directions In Philosophy)
- 2020-04-01The Collective Yoga - Core And Upper Body Strength Flow
- 2017-12-29[PDF] The Body Coach: Core Training Total [German]
- 2014-05-08The Body Coach: Core Training Total - Die besten Ãœbungen fÃ¼r starke Muskeln
- 2013-05-26The Body Coach: Core Strength
- 2013-05-26The Body Coach: Core Fitness
- 2013-05-06The Body Coach: Core Fitness
- 2013-05-06The Body Coach: Core Strength
- 2013-03-24The Body Coach: Core Training Total - Die besten Ãœbungen fÃ¼r starke Muskeln
- 2020-10-23Detox Dialogues - Heal & Strengthen The Body by Detoxing
- 2020-10-22The Body Centre's Plant Based Recipe Book
- 2020-10-22Chakras for Beginners: A Guide to Understanding 7 Chakras of the Body: Nourish, Heal, And Fuel The Chakras
- 2020-10-18Don't Think, Listen to the Body!: Introduction to the Hino Method and Theory of human body and movement control
- 2020-10-16The Deaths of the Republic: Imagery of the Body Politic in Ciceronian Rome
- 2020-10-12The Body Transformation Blueprint: 12 Weeks to a New You
- 2020-10-11Yoga for Beginners: 100 Yoga Poses to Calm the Mind, Relieve Stress, Strengthen the Body, and Increase Flexibility
- 2020-10-07ARCHITECTURE of The Body, Soul, and Mind: How Architectural Aesthetics are Determined by Philosophy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.