Posted on 2014-05-08. By anonymous.
by Ali Emadi, Alireza Khaligh, Zhong Nie, Young Joo Lee
English | 2009 | ISBN: 1439800693 | 350 pages | PDF | 12.55 MB
“Because of the demand for higher efficiencies, smaller output ripple, and smaller converter size for modern power electronic systems, integrated power electronic converters could soon replace conventional switched-mode power supplies. Synthesized integrated converters and related digital control techniques address problems related to cost, space, flexibility, energy efficiency, and voltage regulationâ€”the key factors in digital power management and implementation.
Meeting the needs of professionals working in power electronics, as well as advanced engineering students, Integrated Power Electronic Converters and Digital Control explores the many benefits associated with integrated converters. This informative text details boost type, buck type, and buck-boost type integrated topologies, as well as other integrated structures. It discusses concepts behind their operation as well specific applications.
Topics discussed include:
- Isolated DC-DC converters such as flyback, forward, push-pull, full-bridge, and half-bridge
- Power factor correction and its application
- Definition of the integrated switched-mode power supplies
- Steady-state analysis of the boost integrated flyback rectifier energy storage converter
- Dynamic analysis of the buck integrated forward converter
- Digital control based on the use of digital signal processors (DSPs)
With innovations in digital control becoming ever more pervasive, system designers continue to introduce products that integrate digital power management and control integrated circuit solutions, both hybrid and pure digital. This detailed assessment of the latest advances in the field will help anyone working in power electronics and related industries stay ahead of the curve.”
Please No mirrors.
- Ebooks list page : 26732
- 2014-06-07Integrated Power Electronic Converters and Digital Control
- 2012-10-09Integrated Power Electronic Converters and Digital Control (Power Electronics and Applications Series) by Ali Emadi (Repost) - Removed
- 2009-05-17Integrated Power Electronic Converters and Digital Control - Removed
- 2021-04-25Control of Power Electronic Converters and Systems: Volume 3
- 2020-01-14Control of Power Electronic Converters and Systems: Volume 2
- 2020-05-18Power Electronic Converters and Systems Frontiers and Applications
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Power Electronic Converters and Systems: Frontiers and Applications (Iet Power and Energy)
- 2020-01-15Power Electronic Converters: Dynamics and Control in Conventional and Renewable Energy Applications
- 2019-01-15Power Electronic Converters Modeling and Control with Case Studies - Removed
- 2019-01-11Power Electronic Converters Modeling and Control with Case Studies
- 2018-12-28Power Electronic Converters Modeling and Control with Case Studies
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Periodic Control of Power Electronic Converters (Iet Power and Energy)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Advanced Control of Electrical Drives and Power Electronic Converters (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control) - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Power Electronic Converters: PWM Strategies and Current Control Techniques
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Power Electronic Converters Modeling and Control: with Case Studies
- 2014-05-05Power Electronic Converters Modeling and Control: with Case Studies (repost) - Removed
- 2014-01-19Power Electronic Converters Modeling and Control: with Case Studies
- 2011-09-09Programming and use of TMS320F2812 DSP to control and regulate power electronic converters
- 2008-02-11[request]Programming and use of TMS320F2812 DSP to control and regulate power electronic converters
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.