Posted on 2020-04-22, by books_lover.
The rise of artificial intelligence has rekindled a long-standing debate regarding the impact of technology on employment. This is just one of many areas where exponential advances in technology signal both hope and fear, leading to public controversy. This book shows that many debates over new technologies are framed in the context of risks to moral values, human health, and environmental safety. But it argues that behind these legitimate concerns often lie deeper, but unacknowledged, socioeconomic considerations. Technological tensions are often heightened by perceptions that the benefits of new technologies will accrue only to small sections of society while the risks will be more widely distributed. Similarly, innovations that threaten to alter cultural identities tend to generate intense social concern. As such, societies that exhibit great economic and political inequities are likely to experience heightened technological controversies. Drawing from nearly 600 years of technol
- Ebooks list page : 43346
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Innovation and Its Enemies: Why People Resist New Technologies
- 2017-01-09[PDF] Innovation and Its Enemies: Why People Resist New Technologies
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Open Society and Its Enemies,New One-Volume Edition
- 2012-01-21Examination of the U.S. Air Force’s Aircraft Sustainment Needs in the Future and Its Strategy to Meet Those Needs - Committee On Examination Of The U.S. Air Force's Aircraft Sustainment Needs In The Future And Its St
- 2020-04-15It's Dangerous to Believe: Religious Freedom and Its Enemies
- 2020-01-24The Global Society and Its Enemies: Liberal Order Beyond the Third World War (Global Power Shift)
- 2019-11-27Herbal Medicine in India: Indigenous Knowledge, Practice, Innovation and its Value
- 2019-11-25World Congress on Engineering and Technology; Innovation and its Sustainability 2018 (EAI/Springer Innovations in Communication and Computing)
- 2019-08-13World Congress on Engineering and Technology; Innovation and its Sustainability 2018
- 2019-01-31Social Mobility And Its Enemies (Pelican Books)
- 2019-01-28The Global Society and Its Enemies Liberal Order Beyond the Third World War
- 2019-01-15Social Mobility And Its Enemies (Pelican Books)
- 2018-10-301968 Radical Protest and Its Enemies
- 2018-09-231968 Radical Protest and Its Enemies [Audiobook]
- 2018-08-26The Long '68 Radical Protest and Its Enemies
- 2018-08-22The Long '68: Radical Protest and Its Enemies
- 2018-08-081968 Radical Protest and Its Enemies
- 2018-08-071968 Radical Protest and Its Enemies [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Innovation and Its Discontents: How Our Broken Patent System is Endangering Innovation and Progress, and What to Do About It
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.