Posted on 2014-06-12, by supnatural.
David J. C. MacKay - Information Theory, Inference and Learning Algorithms
Published: 2003-10-06 | ISBN: 0521642981 | PDF + DJVU | 640 pages | 18 MB
Information theory and inference, often taught separately, are here united in one entertaining textbook. These topics lie at the heart of many exciting areas of contemporary science and engineering - communication, signal processing, data mining, machine learning, pattern recognition, computational neuroscience, bioinformatics, and cryptography. This textbook introduces theory in tandem with applications. Information theory is taught alongside practical communication systems, such as arithmetic coding for data compression and sparse-graph codes for error-correction. A toolbox of inference techniques, including message-passing algorithms, Monte Carlo methods, and variational approximations, are developed alongside applications of these tools to clustering, convolutional codes, independent component analysis, and neural networks. The final part of the book describes the state of the art in error-correcting codes, including low-density parity-check codes, turbo codes, and digital fountain codes -- the twenty-first century standards for satellite communications, disk drives, and data broadcast. Richly illustrated, filled with worked examples and over 400 exercises, some with detailed solutions, David MacKay's groundbreaking book is ideal for self-learning and for undergraduate or graduate courses. Interludes on crosswords, evolution, and sex provide entertainment along the way. In sum, this is a textbook on information, communication, and coding for a new generation of students, and an unparalleled entry point into these subjects for professionals in areas as diverse as computational biology, financial engineering, and machine learning.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
- Ebooks list page : 27600
- 2014-06-03Information Theory, Inference and Learning Algorithms [Repost]
- 2010-08-23Information Theory, Inference, and Learning Algorithms (Fourth Edition)
- 2008-12-05Information Theory, Inference & Learning Algorithms
- 2008-01-06Information Theory, Inference & Learning Algorithms
- 2008-05-21Information Theory, Inference & Learning Algorithms
- 2021-01-07Distributed Optimization, Game and Learning Algorithms: Theory and Applications in Smart Grid Systems
- 2018-04-18Elements of Causal Inference Foundations and Learning Algorithms
- 2021-01-05Distributed Optimization, Game and Learning Algorithms
- 2020-12-10Information Theory, Coding and Cryptography
- 2020-03-07Information Theory, Evolution, and the Origin of Life Ed 2
- 2019-12-16Condition Monitoring with Vibration Signals: Compressive Sampling and Learning Algorithms for Rotating Machines (Wiley - IEEE)
- 2019-02-07Information Theory, Combinatorics, and Search Theory: In Memory of Rudolf Ahlswede - Removed
- 2018-04-24Brain Arousal and Information Theory Neural and Genetic Mechanisms
- 2014-06-10Fuzzy Cognitive Maps for Applied Sciences and Engineering: From Fundamentals to Extensions and Learning Algorithms [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-04-06Fuzzy Cognitive Maps for Applied Sciences and Engineering: From Fundamentals to Extensions and Learning Algorithms (Repost)
- 2014-01-22Fuzzy Cognitive Maps for Applied Sciences and Engineering: From Fundamentals to Extensions and Learning Algorithms
- 2013-10-24Information Theory, Combinatorics, and Search Theory: In Memory of Rudolf Ahlswede
- 2012-10-30Mathematical Finance: Core Theory, Problems and Statistical Algorithms (Repost)
- 2012-01-22Information Theory, Evolution, and The Origin of Life - Hubert P. Yockey
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.