Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2009-07-18. By anonymous.
Butterworth-Heinemann | 2004-02-18 | ISBN: 0750662026 | 320 pages | PDF | 2,5 MB
This text is designed to help managers who have to deal with a complex environment, and who are often presented with "ready-made" solutions as to how to best organize their firm, to best use information technology.
The book presents a simple and attractive framework within which managers can analyze their firm's environment and characteristics, and reflect on the most appropriate way - for them - to "put the puzzle together." It provides the manager and student with an integrated conceptual but pragmatic framework to analyze their situation. Courses examining the role of Information Technology in emerging organizational forms will find a well-grounded conceptual framework, illustrated with in-depth case studies.
The book draws from the latest research in industrial organization, strategy, information technology, organizational theory, and leadership. It examines the individual puzzle pieces that have to be put together - strategy, structure, information technology, and leadership, and present the cases of three firms that were equally successful in putting these pieces together, while choosing pieces with dramatically different forms and adjusting them in radically different ways.The three in-depth cases included in the book are international:Oticon is a Danish firm with close to 1500 employees and is a world leader in the manufacture of hearing aids. Li & Fung is another, fist established in Canton and is an international trading company.Progressive Insurance which is the third largest insurance company in the US.
* A clearly structured treatment of organizational issues, strategy, and people issues and how they are impacted by technology
* Provides the manager and student with an integrated conceptual but pragmatic framework to analyze their situation
* In-depth international cases
Credits to original uploader
Visit my Blog
Free mirror provided - so Follow the rules - No More Mirrors
- Ebooks list page : 3178
- 2008-12-05Information Technology and Organizational Transformation: Solving the Management Puzzle
- 2011-11-05Preparing for the Revolution: Information Technology and the Future of the Research University
- 2020-07-14Power, Information Technology, and International Relations Theory: The Power and Politics of US Foreign Policy and the Internet (Palgrave Studies in International Relations)
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Information Technology and Applications: Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Information technology and Applications (ITA 2014), Xian, China, 8-9 August 2014
- 2010-04-11Cases on Information Technology and Organizational Politics & Culture (Cases on Information Technology Series)
- 2009-05-26Mehdi Khosrow-Pour - Cases on Information Technology and Organizational Politics & Culture
- 2009-02-15Information Technology and Authentic Learning: Realising the Potential of Computers in the Primary Classroom
- 2014-06-03Information Technology for Small Business: Managing the Digital Enterprise (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-01-29Information Theory and Best Practices in the IT Industry (Repost)
- 2013-05-05Resistance, Liberation Technology and Human Rights in the Digital Age [Repost]
- 2011-11-25Information Technology for Counterterrorism: Immediate Actions and Future Possibilities - Committee On The Role Of Information Technology In Responding To Terrorism, National Research Counci
- 2011-09-11Basic Research in Information Science and Technology for Air Force Needs
- 2011-11-17Information Technology for Counterterrorism: Immediate Actions and Future Possibilities
- 2011-07-16Science and Technology and the Future Development of Societies: International Workshop Proceedings
- 2012-11-01The Transfer and Diffusion of Information Technology for Organizational Resilience (repost)
- 2012-08-07Information Technology and Educational Management in the Knowledge Society [Repost]
- 2011-08-08The Efficient Enterprise - Increased Corporate Success with Industry-Specific Information Technology and Knowledge Management
- 2011-07-02The Transfer and Diffusion of Information Technology for Organizational Resilience: IFIP TC8 WG 8.6 International Working Conference, June 7-10, 2006, ... in Information and Communication Technology)
- 2011-05-16Information Technology and the Networked Economy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.