Posted on 2014-06-18, by supnatural.
Robert J. Ursano, ?Brian G. McCaughey, ?Carol S. Fullerton - Individual and Community Responses to Trauma and Disaster: The Structure of Human Chaos
Published: 1995-08-25 | ISBN: 0521556430, 0521416337 | PDF | 440 pages | 6 MB
Coping with disaster is an overwhelming and often baffling task for survivors, rescue workers, and clinicians. This volume looks in depth at how people experience trauma and suggests practical strategies for treatment. The authors examine issues ranging from the biological basis of posttraumatic stress reaction to the psychosocial and fictional construction of terror, and disasters ranging from random acts of violence to war. From Chernobyl to Desert Storm, from Kentucky floods to Norwegian avalanches, the authors explore the effects of trauma on adults and children. They find certain commonalities in human response to disasters of all kinds, and hold that by understanding these partially predictable patterns of reaction, mastery of chaos, and finally recovery can occur. Based on their comprehensive analysis, they suggest disaster intervention strategies that emphasize recognition of the psychological effects of trauma, as well as preparedness and prevention.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
- Ebooks list page : 27743
- 2014-06-11Individual and Community Responses to Trauma and Disaster: The Structure of Human Chaos
- 2014-06-10Individual and Community Responses to Trauma and Disaster: The Structure of Human Chaos
- 2010-06-02Individual and Community Responses to Trauma and Disaster: the Structure of Human Chaos
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2013-01-17video2brain - The iPad for The Individual and for The Company
- 2013-01-03video2brain - The iPad for The Individual and for The Company
- 2020-03-22Rights, Wrongs, and Injustices: The Structure of Remedial Law (Oxford Private Law Theory)
- 2019-06-11Guns, Germs, and Steel - The Fates of Human Societies
- 2019-02-08Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies
- 2018-12-13Guns, Germs, And Steel The Fates Of Human Societies
- 2018-10-16Motion and Representation The Language of Human Movement
- 2018-08-26Motion and Representation The Language of Human Movement
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Humans, Animals and Biopolitics: The more-than-human condition (Multispecies Encounters)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Command and Control: The Sociotechnical Perspective (Human Factors in Defence)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Streets and Patterns: The Structure of Urban Geometry
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies: A novel
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies: A novel
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.