Posted on 2021-07-16, by voska89.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.27 GB | Duration: 4h 11m
One of the keys to speaking like an native speakers is the ability to use and understand informal and casual expressions, or idioms. American English is full of slangs , idioms and expressions . You won't learn these idioms in a standard textbook. But you will hear them all the time in everyday conversations and movies .
Idioms and Expressions can add color to the language. Learn these common idioms and your speech will be less awkward, less foreign. You'll also understand more of what you read or hear. Well often an English student tries to translate idioms word-for-word, or literally. If you do this, you can end up asking, "What could this possibly mean?" This is why expressions and idioms are hard : they work as groups of words, not as individual words.
Well If you really always translate each word on its own, you'll miss the real meaning and in many cases end up with nonsense. well let me give you an example here , let's take one of the idioms presented in this course : ( out of this world ) This idiom and phrase is often used to describe yummy food right .
When using these expressions , keep in mind that their word order and structure are often not flexible. In other words, you will need to get the word order exactly right. Here's one great example of what I mean. Recently, I helped a student with his English homework. He then told me, "You've got a golden heart." He was trying to speak idiomatic English, but the correct expression is: "You've got a heart of gold."
Actually , here you can finally Add idioms and many expressions to your speech and writing just as you add vocabulary.You might find it helpful to write all of the expressions in this course down on notecards and review them whenever you have a free time .
in this class you will learn
Understand and use English more just like a native
learn English idioms in a quicker and more natural way
Learn real-life usage through many conversational example
Master a big number of useful English idioms that can be used in a variety of day-to-day situations.
Learn idioms and expressions in conversations
Some way to take notes and write down examples
Learners need to have Basic understanding of English
This class is for those students who
wants to speak English clearly and confidently
want to understand English at a native level
Good luck guys
- Ebooks list page : 48497
- 2021-07-19Improve your Spoken English Speak English Fluently with Common Phrases and Expressions
- 2021-07-2990 Natural Conversation Dialogues In beginner & intermediate English to improve your spoken English My Everyday Repertoire
- 2014-04-16Improve Your Written English: Master the Essentials of Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling and Write with Greater Confidence
- 2014-04-16Improve Your Written English: Master the Essentials of Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling and Write with Greater... (repost)
- 2012-12-31Improve Your Written English: Master the Essentials of Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling and Write with Greater Confidence (re)
- 2012-06-08Improve Your Written English: Master the Essentials of Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling and Write with Greater Confidence - Removed
- 2009-08-15Improve Your Written English: Master the Essentials of Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling and Write with Greater Confidence
- 2022-01-02Upgrade your Spoken English - 100 new words and phrases [2021-01]
- 2021-12-07Udemy - Upgrade your Spoken English - 100 new words and phrases
- 2021-12-02Upgrade your Spoken English - 100 new words and phrases
- 2021-11-05Udemy - Role-Based Spoken English Course with Shadowing Technique
- 2021-10-17Role-Based Spoken English Course with Shadowing Technique
- 2021-09-13Advanced English Conversation Dialogues Speak English Like a Native Speaker with Common Idioms and Phrases in American English
- 2021-09-13Intermediate English Dialogues Speak American English Like a Native Speaker with these Phrases, Idioms, & Expressions
- 2021-08-22How can I improve my spoken English How can I improve my spoken English
- 2021-06-19Improve your Business English: Master 100 Key Office Phrases
- 2021-05-31Improve your Business English: Master 100 Key Office Phrases
- 2021-05-28Improve your Business English Master 100 Key Office Phrases
- 2021-03-08Master the Academic Word List: Improve Your Academic English
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.